C0R

[CP] µ12: Combo Index

there are combo with charged stain et midscrean?

*tachi charged route* : ...6c tachi j.2c bd delay j.c dash 5b/2b 5c 5[d] j.b j.c j.2c j5[d] ad delay j.c dash 6a 2c j.c j.2c (might require max 1 normal before 6c, to be tested)

like this old vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WPk0qgMmMM&feature=youtu.be&t=21m13s

edit: pochp's notation has a minor mistake, because the first j.2c is probably j.2d

Edited by bakahyl

Hey there everyone. I just decided to take up Mu and I thought I'd start out here. This is my first BB game so I'm not familiar with her from before, though I do have a find grasp of the game at this point. I see some combos scattered throughout here, but I still have a few questions.

When and off of what enders would you super?

Is the purpose of her midscreen game to get them to the corner, do a corner combo, then have D's set up as your oki and kill from there? Something like that?

what is her normal zoning pattern like and do you ever use 236a?

Any combos you guys want to recommend would make me extremely happy, though I notice one post on the first page with what looks like most of the situations I will need to know as well as another post with corner oki stuff. Thanks!!

Any tips on how to do the dash 5b after j.c in the listed 2b combo? Seems like the range on 5b is too short to hit sometimes.

Also, 5c 6c Ikutachi whiffs on some characters like Bang I think? How would the combo go in that case?

Started delving into OD combos today. Here's an easy one off FC that works with 100% life, unburstable 5.3k punish with 25 meter:

(midscreen) 6C FC > 2D > jump cancel cancel A+B+C+D > dash 2C > j2C > j214D > dash 6A > 6B > 5D > Omoi (5.3k, uses 50 meter, gains 25)

Working on the trick to midscreen charged stein combos.

There are two variants, you can do either for Azrael, Jin, Arakune, Carl, Nu. For every other character, one of them is a lot easier than the other.

1) 6b 6c tachi j.2d abdc slight delay j.c dash 5b 5c 5[d] j.b j.c j.2c j.5[d] dash 5c 2c sj.c j.b j.2c (3436, 24 meter)

Mu

Tager

Tsubaki

2) 6b 6c tachi j.2d abdc bigger delay j.c dash 2b (tiny delay?) 5c 5[d] j.b j.c j.2c j.5[d] dash 5c 2c sj.c j.b j.2c (3357, +omo super for 4157)

Everyone else

3) 6b 6c tachi j.2d abdc j.c j.2c dash 3c ad j.b j.c j.2c (2754)

Amane :(

Anyways, you need to be between starting positions and halfway to the corner at the beginning of the combo for the 5[d] to hit OTG. The trick for the second combo is to delay the airdash back as much as possible. Sometimes you even need to delay a tiny bit between 2b and 5c I feel, but I can't be sure. Amane is a special snowflake that doesn't like to get OTG'd by lasers. I'll see if I can figure out some charged stein combos for the other areas of the screen, next time I get some time to hit the lab.

Also, there are more restrictions when doing it from 5c CH 6c, but the first combo does 4470 dmg, and the second one does 4346.

here is a fun 6C fatal midscreen.

Not optimal I think but it looks really cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YqXoEL1b7M

somehow dustloop keeps killing my links. takes 3 or 4 edits to get it to post. Its probably my computer

Edited by someonewhodied

^Did you forget to add a video link or something? I'm curious about your combo, it must be so hype that it became invisible. :v:

Edit: nvm I see the link now lol.

charged laser stuff

Good work. I was wondering about the character specifics of charged laser combos. Will have to grind these tonight.

That was reasonably hype. Was wondering if there was another way to tack on Ikutachi and still go into charged stein route. While we're still on the topic of midscreen FCs, I threw this one together yesterday by combining a few known routes. It's a nice in-between if you don't feel comfortable with c0r's route or the charged laser combos (plus double airdash combos look cool):

6C FC > SoD (full) > dash 2C > 766jB > jC > j2C > dash 2C > 766jB > jC > j2C > dash 2B > 6A > 6B > 5D > 623C (4,666 damage, builds 32 heat, end with Omoi instead of DP for 5.3k, end with ...6A > OD cancel > OD Omoi for 5.8)

Edited by Zeromus_X

Working on the trick to midscreen charged stein combos.

There are two variants, you can do either for Azrael, Jin, Arakune, Carl, Nu. For every other character, one of them is a lot easier than the other.

1) 6b 6c tachi j.2d abdc slight delay j.c dash 5b 5c 5[d] j.b j.c j.2c j.5[d] dash 5c 2c sj.c j.b j.2c (3436, 24 meter)

Mu

Tager

Tsubaki

2) 6b 6c tachi j.2d abdc bigger delay j.c dash 2b (tiny delay?) 5c 5[d] j.b j.c j.2c j.5[d] dash 5c 2c sj.c j.b j.2c (3357, +omo super for 4157)

Everyone else

3) 6b 6c tachi j.2d abdc j.c j.2c dash 3c ad j.b j.c j.2c (2754)

Amane :(

Anyways, you need to be between starting positions and halfway to the corner at the beginning of the combo for the 5[d] to hit OTG. The trick for the second combo is to delay the airdash back as much as possible. Sometimes you even need to delay a tiny bit between 2b and 5c I feel, but I can't be sure. Amane is a special snowflake that doesn't like to get OTG'd by lasers. I'll see if I can figure out some charged stein combos for the other areas of the screen, next time I get some time to hit the lab.

Also, there are more restrictions when doing it from 5c CH 6c, but the first combo does 4470 dmg, and the second one does 4346.

After extensive in-match testing I found that you can actually get 5[D] to otg on anyone anywhere. The trick is to do (j.2d ABDC :j.c 662b 5c 5[D] j.b :j.c :j.2c)

The aerial late chains are a little tight, but very consistent. Definitely worth practicing. My execution isn't exactly top notch and I've been able to hit it almost every time with just a bit of practice.

You're doing the Lord's work c0r. Also I finally got down the 7k 2C CH combo, and I was astonished at how easy it was. It also works off 6C FC and you can tack on an OD cancel into OD habakiri + omoi for about 8.5k damage. Definitely the go-to punish in the corner even if you don't have enough meter to use Omoi at the end.

Yeah I really like the 2c combo because its so realistic and CONFIRMABLE. Unlike most CS charged stein punishes.

You're doing the Lord's work c0r. Also I finally got down the 7k 2C CH combo, and I was astonished at how easy it was. It also works off 6C FC and you can tack on an OD cancel into OD habakiri + omoi for about 8.5k damage. Definitely the go-to punish in the corner even if you don't have enough meter to use Omoi at the end.

I see your 7K 2C Counter and raise you a 10.8K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR_ruHOw2Kg

If you guys want the maximum damage. I'll give you a hint.

OD 236d Loops

Corner only :

3C > SoD > 66~6A > 5B > 5C > 2C > j.C > j.2C > 2B > 6A > 6B > 5D > jc.A > j.B > j.C > jj.C > }D{ >jj.2C = 4038/28

While maybe not the best of all, this combo can easily be acquired after a blocked overhead in which you rapid.

I don't know how good this can workout in an actual fight but in any combo where you otg with 2b you can 5b 6b to try and reset (on recovery it needs a barrier air block)

Tachi isn't instantly cancelable like normals, hit has a laye cancel window like SoD stein cancel, so she hits the ground first.

Sorry bro I notated that wrong, its supposed to be

6c sod3 662c iad j.bc2c 2b 6a 6b 6d j.abc djc2c =4531

Anyways. Here's the good shit.

Corner 2C Ch > 5[D] > SoD > 66:2c > 5[D] > ]D[ > CT > 5c > 2[D] > ]D[ > j.b > j.c > j.2c > j.214[d~] > 6c > 5d > Omohikane = 7609/50-25+25-50

What does CT stand for? I couldn't find any notes on the abbreviations for Mu. I know SoD is the sword. might be good to list them in the front

So I was messing around with mu and found you can do FC 6c 5d jump cancel > OD what you can get off of it i'm still working on, but since you guys are the mu 12 mains, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe you have a combo for this...

zeromus already did

Started delving into OD combos today. Here's an easy one off FC that works with 100% life, unburstable 5.3k punish with 25 meter:

(midscreen) 6C FC > 2D > jump cancel cancel A+B+C+D > dash 2C > j2C > j214D > dash 6A > 6B > 5D > Omoi (5.3k, uses 50 meter, gains 25)

...though I did kinda forget about it, should try to find a version for lower health. 6C FC > 2D > jcOD > dash 2C > j2C > j214D > dash 2D > j.B > j.2C > j.214D > ??? > Omoi or something like that should work...