Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nehle

Dizzy Tutorial Video Project

interesting vids. I'll have to say you're quite an admirable person woki. I knew of its application of dash floor invul dash although in real matches the risk of failing prove to be a deterance in any attempt besides from dashing over slide heads which are reactable.

As a note, Dizzy's dash goes under nearly every sweep in the game. It also makes her immune to all of zappa's low pokes completely (If you see someone rushin in with 6P or something, just run and grab D: )

As a note, Dizzy's dash goes under nearly every sweep in the game. It also makes her immune to all of zappa's low pokes completely (If you see someone rushin in with 6P or something, just run and grab D: )

Some

stuff related to Dizzy's 66

woki might've already shown us that.

hey i don't mean to be such a n00b, but in the bubble loop how is dizzy's bubble that low, I can not make her get it out that quick, do i just need to practice, or is the bubble jump canceled or am i just dumb? haha. ahead of time thank you for the input <3

The bubbles are tiger knee'd, i.e. input as 2137K, refer to guide for more details.