Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

So I have the 21st off. That's a Team Stickbug date right? Do I finally get to go to one?!

Hi guys. How have you all been? Sorry for my lack of activity. School finally finishing up with a bunch of assignments and all but at least that means that I won't have anything holding me back from attending any events besides work. Lol

I'm so sorry to hear that Antiquarian.  :( I send my best wishes to your grandmother. If times get rough, you know we'll all be here for you. 

I'm so sorry to hear that Antiquarian.  :( I send my best wishes to your grandmother. If times get rough, you know we'll all be here for you. 

Thanks for the kind words, luckily it isn't anything that drastic! Everything should be back to normal for me soon.

Yup! 21st is TSB!

We'll need to start coordinating the trip soon, but I'm glad you can finally come up with us!

Who else is down for TSB this month?

Next week is going to be crazy hectic at work for me (Frank is going in for surgery early in the week) so I'm still not sure what's up on my end.

Sure, dude!

Any chance of you being able to get to Jimmy's house (or wherever we're meeting) beforehand? :) If not, I think 30th Street Station would work if you're up for it!

I was hoping to just get to Jimmy's house this time for everyone's sake, haha. Is he gonna be having people stay the night before? And would I be welcome to do that, if so? It'd probably be easier for me to get a ride to Philly the night before TSB than the morning of TSB.

my house really is just a waystation where near-strangers can plop their souring carcasses upon my furniture and play shitty videogames that I don't like and then wake up the next morning to a great cup of coffee and scrambled eggs

:TER: :TER: :TER:

Ayyy good to know, that means it's cool if I crash Friday night too right?  :kitty:

Chris getting btfo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

near-strangers

Hey, man; we went to a shitty anime-con together. That's like being POWs together, except without the medals once you escape.

nah it's cool, it's not like my house is a place where people live, work, and try to sleep, or not like I have a family or anything, my house really is just a waystation where near-strangers can plop their souring carcasses upon my furniture and play shitty videogames that I don't like and then wake up the next morning to a great cup of coffee and scrambled eggs

fuck you man

:TER: :TER: :TER:

I only logged on just for this.

so.... raid jimmys shit, hes cool with it? he linked terumi balls.. and terumi doesnt give a fuck... so....

Well, I have a birthday party tomorrow so I'll be in jersey until about 5~6pm. I'm up for games afterwards, if you or anyone else wanted to host though.

Thought I had posted this yesterday but I probably forgot to hit post.

I'm free all day and can do late night if you guys want. If not then it's whatever

Plans for TSB? Are we meeting up at a house before hand? I need to catch a ride down / back with somebody if possible.

I'm with Anti -- let's figure out the weekend plans now! If we're carpooling, we need to figure out a place to meet up. Sounds like so far we have:

me

Setra

Jimmy

Anti

Sloth

Anyone else?