Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

Yup, I'm in so long as no one minds, and I can find a way to our meet-up spot! I just need to know when and where we're meeting up so I can start looking for a ride and/or planning my trip through public transit.

so uhhhhh I'm in for tsb
haven't cleared it with the homeowners yet but chances are good that I could house Friday if need be, I can get a definite answer tonight

only caveat(s) is(are) that examu games are banned and each guest has to watch a minimum of four hours of kdrama

:HZ:  :HZ:  :HZ:

if his house doesn't work Friday night mine should be good.

if we can all be gathered Friday night that would be ideal probably, we can grab anyone from Norristown transportation center since it's like five minutes from Jimmy's.

is guilty gear allowed tho

because you asked, no

anyway just confirmed that people are welcome to crash at my place friday

go nuts

Cool, I will probably be there around 6:30 PM Friday night then. Just curious what time will we be getting back Saturday night? I gotta figure out my ride home situation for work Sunday.

Sorry I only watch Chinese dramas.

Cool, thanks Jimmy!

I'll call you before I leave but I'll probably show up around 9 or so (I'll be finishing a freelance project that day).

Also, I'll be bringing my PS2 (Tigre's PS2)

with Arcana Heart 2.

It's not technically an EXAMU game

it's an e-cole game.

Prepare your anus.

what time do you have work on Sunday? tsb is more or less an all day thing, so odds are low we're coming back the same day unless you really have to.

I'll figure it out. I could call out "sick" if I have too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

it's really not that bad to get back to philadelphia saturday night, not as much fun as hanging around until whenever but I've done it before, we can get you back

I worked some stuff out and got off Friday. Can I come over to mash Friday night, Jimmy? I'm not sleeping over.

ye you're solid

people probably shouldn't show up until after seven or so, I get out of work at six usually but with commutes and finishing stuff up I'm not always back by 6:30

I guess now would be a good time to ask where you live. Just PM or text your address to me whenever you get a chance, I suppose.

(Or if anyone is passing through South Jersey on their way to his house and doesn't mind letting met hitch a ride somewhere along their route, let me know; probably easier for me to get a ride to wherever you'd need me to be than to Philly. I'm great company on any ride, too, if you like your company to sit there quietly the entire time!)

Is anyone going to the next level tournament from Philly. if I could catch a ride from someone that would be great.(willing to help play for gas). Also you could message me on facebook under Ameer Hinton.

blehhh I think that pushes us just into the two car range
are you within easy septa access? no desire to drive downtown tomorrow morning but if you can get to norristown transportation center in the AM maybe we can work it out :ballAI: :ballAI: :ballAI:

I don't particularly want to travel to any other events before I have another crack session or two. Anyone up for games this weekend?

I don't particularly want to travel to any other events before I have another crack session or two. Anyone up for games this weekend?

yes