Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

alright! so then can i get some info on where the hell im going to attend this?

i have no idea where you guys meet for that stuff. info the shit out of me please ^^

The address and parking info is all in the first post, and i'm lazy so I don't feel like typing it out. :v

I may have my new monitor on Saturday, so that'll be cool too!

alright, i should be seeing you guys then!

So wait, is there game junkies tomorrow? Is there gonna be casuals after at someone's place or just game junkies?

There might be something afterwards idk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

whats a good time to arrive? and should i bring a ps3? i would like to avoid it if possible, but if its a real good idea let me know.

I can show up just about as early as anyone else is willing to. If you don't feel comfortable bringing your ps3 then leave it at home. The rest of Philly can bring another two setups (We always either have 20 ps3s or 2 there is no in-between). Monitors we're good on

reminder that it would be nice to have a time i know people would be there by to plan around ^^ someone has to have an idea of when you guys usually get cracking

reminder that it would be nice to have a time i know people would be there by to plan around ^^ someone has to have an idea of when you guys usually get cracking

place opens at 12, usually some people are there, 1 pm is when people show up for the most part.

I definitely meant to ask for you to pick a time in my last post iora, but it's crazy late now so imma say 1pm.

ill aim to arrive between 1 and 2 then ^^

had to attend to some business, leaving shortly... estimate arrival around 2:15-2:30

yep, had fun

see you guys sometime soon for another one of those. arcana is too fun to not play.