Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

obviously the hateful blazblue is to blame for our current illness.

Yes I have technically three dogs and a cat.

All I know is that you have that one HUGE dog that could destroy everything. such scare, many destroy. wow. 

obviously the hateful blazblue is to blame for our current illness.

I cursed all the BB setups before you came in. :3

All I know is that you have that one HUGE dog that could destroy everything. such scare, many destroy. wow. 

I cursed all the BB setups before you came in. :3

One huge dog that is as scared as a damn mouse of people.

Hey Jimmy, are we still gonna play uniel tomorrow?

Hey Jimmy, are we still gonna play uniel tomorrow?

my plan was/is to find a group of ppl who're playing within 1-2 hours drive and body them real quick, but if no one is hosting I will gladly have a few chodes over for some casual mashing, but it would have to be small gathering, parents' workweek and shit ya know

so yeah if you wanna come over/drive somewhere with me we are playing

Yea, I'm down with traveling if needed.

I get off work at 4 tomorrow, after that I'm down to go somewhere if there's a gathering. I have work the next day but not until 3 PM so I could stay wherever we're mashing if that's an option and go home the next day. Willing to make the sacrifice for UNiEL.

absolutely not hosting any overnight shit at my house tomorrow, parents use the basement for work and shit so I'd rather not do that on a weekday, that's partly why I wanted to find someplace else to play

like afternoon and evening are cool but dat's about it, I haven't hit up anyone yet to see what they're doing to be honest but I'll do that later, need to sleep now

Yea,I figured we'd just play for a couple hours and split.

If we're traveling somewhere else to play though I'm completely down, I wanna get games in today.

(most likely will)highly considering random vacation for tomorrow. Bud I was going down to TSB on Sat has a work meeting and cant go.

Any possibility I could get a ride on Friday philly > Achtzehn's > TSB(if one more head cool with you achtzehn) or someone leaving from the area on Saturday philly > TSB?

Anything much appreciated I'll pay you in money and art >.>. Working on new car can't rely on my Rice Relic atm but I'm trying to pretty much get to every TSB from here on out,

Get out my house and back to events like I used to. I fear games I care about are actually upon us.

(most likely will)highly considering random vacation for tomorrow. Bud I was going down to TSB on Sat has a work meeting and cant go.

Any possibility I could get a ride on Friday philly > Achtzehn's > TSB(if one more head cool with you achtzehn) or someone leaving from the area on Saturday philly > TSB?

Anything much appreciated I'll pay you in money and art >.>. Working on new car can't rely on my Rice Relic atm but I'm trying to pretty much get to every TSB from here on out,

Get out my house and back to events like I used to. I fear games I care about are actually upon us.

nah you good, also nadakai and co its cool to show up around 5.

Maybe check what AJ is doing? That might work. I'm leaving for NYC from Delaware with nadakai so no space :(

Maybe check what AJ is doing? That might work. I'm leaving for NYC from Delaware with nadakai so no space :(

we got something in works, so looks straight for now ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

Good showing guys, happy to see how well you all were doing in ah3 (didn't see any uniel matches), I know I gave most of you advice, like always if you want me to go back over what I said, or want me to go more in depth I'm more than happy to help.

Time to jump ships in UNIEL and learn my new character zzz

GGs this weekend everyone! Philly has tons of potential, I'm hyped to level up in AH3 and UNIEL!

Also, I had to seriously blow the dust off of my DL account... I made it before I regularly had BB at the end of my name, DAMN.

Many thanks to Achtzehn for hosting. Lovely houesehold and family, and great beer as well!

ggs guys! Had a ton of fun!

Let's keep improving! Gotta be on the up and up!

Indeed. Summer Jam is just around the corner, and that is basically our home turf. Let's grind it out hardcore in preparation!

Hello! I totally haven't been around here at all since I've been busy getting bodied by irl and being a carless scrub. But soon I'll be able to see everyone again, because the lovely personapunk/soulguitarist is getting me a ride to Summer Jam~. I've been playing a lot more to get myself ready and I'm probably still horrible but I like to think I'm better than I was since the last time we played together. I digress! Really lookong forward to seeing everyone at Summer Jam next month!

Okay, so we're playing on Saturday, I know fuji wanted to play, and I think setra and nadakai were unavailable.