Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

Straight up I don't know if anyone in this community (this community being Philly) is taking P4U2 seriously. I think most of us still just want to mash AH3LM or UNIEL, or at least that's the vibe i'm getting. I don't want to speak for anyone else though, so what I'll say is personally I'm just mashing those two games, and let everyone else chime in.

Straight up I don't know if anyone in this community (this community being Philly) is taking P4U2 seriously. I think most of us still just want to mash AH3LM or UNIEL, or at least that's the vibe i'm getting. I don't want to speak for anyone else though, so what I'll say is personally I'm just mashing those two games, and let everyone else chime in.

pretty sure anti is going in on the game already, when US release drops I do plan to grind it out as well, really the only reason I didn't pick up the game yet has been I didn't feel like paying for the JP version

Can I get an interest check for TFC? The sooner we start considering logistics the better, because of car space and all. So far I know of myself, Jimmy, nadakai, and tigre.

Anti and maybe Jimmy replaced BB with P4U2. The rest of us are meh. We'll mash in it but we don't really take it seriously (well that's more me, not sure of the others).

And yeah, I'm just trying to gauge interest. I won't be hosting til mid October at the earliest.

pretty sure anti is going in on the game already, when US release drops I do plan to grind it out as well, really the only reason I didn't pick up the game yet has been I didn't feel like paying for the JP version

I'm "going in" as much as I can with my current situation. I haven't had nearly as much time to play as I wanted due to promotion timing.

For AJ's thing, my days off are almost always during the week so I'd definitely be down for small button mash gatherings. I've definitely been taking a small break post Summer Jam to focus on this work stuff, but come October I should hopefully be ready to go in again.

anything going down this weekend? I took off Friday and Monday to give myself the option of going to GUTS and I then forgot about it lol
if I wind up not going, which is likely at this point, I'm gonna want to get some buttons in and Friday/Monday will be open

This weekend is the weird weekend of the month for me, where I'm not entirely open on either Saturday (niece's birthday), or Sunday (I believe I have another family birthday to attend for some of the day).

Friday I was trying to hit up the Temple session, my co-worker is covering my shift so I'm free that entire day.  I'm okay with driving to get buttons in Saturday evening, or probably Sunday evening too depending on what's going on too.

I'm going in for P4U2. Never took the first one seriously because of it's simplicity and never took the time to fully learn it.

P4U2 hype from others got me to pick up the first one again and began to study it. I was luckily able to play some P4U2 casuals at Summer Jam and it feels very different. I was originally going to wait for US version but I judged a book by it's cover. Very fun when you learn it alot or just study it. Probably going to order it this friday. Don't really care much getting Marie for free.

Hoping others give it a shot. 

Honestly Soul just wait at this point. It comes out the 30th in the US so save yourself the $20. After the game ships to you you would of only had to wait maximum 7 days for the NA version.

So turns I learned a few hours ago that my Sunday is freed up (birthday party has been postponed), so I dunno if that changes anything but I want games this weekend!

Honestly Soul just wait at this point. It comes out the 30th in the US so save yourself the $20. After the game ships to you you would of only had to wait maximum 7 days for the NA version.

My father pre-ordered me the American version already. However, I plan to purchase the limited box with my paycheck and ask him to cancel the pre-order. 

My dog would hump the Teddie bop-bag and the cards would just lay around. Lol Although, Marie being free for American version for first week is quite nice. I'm more leaning over to the box though for the BGM DLCs packaged and colors. My cousin also had a few navigators from original P4U on the Japanese store before she knew it was region-locked. I heard navigators from P4U carry over to P4U2 so that's main reason mostly for wanting Japanese version.

Jimmy and tigre, want to go to temple tonight? I get done at 3 today. I'm not sure if I have to work tomorrow. If I do, I'll probably leave temple at 9:30

Jimmy and tigre, want to go to temple tonight? I get done at 3 today. I'm not sure if I have to work tomorrow. If I do, I'll probably leave temple at 9:30

yeah I'm down, I think buttons start around 7 and are in some sort of student center idk I can stay till whenever

the session lasts all day sometimes I setup at 12:00 pm but usually get there around 2pm. Everything ends at 2am. Also this week may be casuals and no tournament.

I don't have to work so I can stay there til whenever. Just let me know if you want to ride with me or nah.

probably would make more sense geographically speaking for me to drive myself :0

I guess I'll go to Temple at some point, didn't check this thread until just now though, my bad. Maybe next time.

Anywho, I have Monday off, so I'm down for mashing this weekend. Maybe we can do a Sunday thing somewhere?

Also, add me to the list of people that will be going in on P4U2 once the US release drops.

soooooo
my house is probably not viable for a mash session tomorrow
there's an eagles game that afternoon and my father usually likes to turn the house into his fortress of solitude so he can swear at the television
anyone else have any places that might be viable?

Sucks that we couldn't get a second session in this weekend :( Temple was fun though, even if we didn't have enough setups lol. So we just opened a second Game Junkie store- in West Chester. How many of you guys would be up for hosting a session out there next weekend? I know it's as far, if not closer for Setra, jimmy and butters, it's about 40 minutes for me going out (I made better time getting home). If at least a few of you guys are willing to meet up there I'll try to get in contact with the head of the gaming club at WCU and see if we can't drag some players out from there.

Store's address is 929 S High St, West Chester, PA. It's literally right off 202, ample parking, right next to an apparently well known bar, Chinese place, Pizza place (with horrifying google reviews lol), McDonalds. etc.

The only stipulation is we'd need to supply monitors (and our systems ofc), I can bring my personal monitor, and I can probably grab two of the monitors from my store too.

Worst case we can just meet up at the Glenside store lol

I think (THINK, tentative) I have this Saturday off some how, some way. I am down for games wherever people are going. Time to stop slacking off and break off some of this post-SJ rust that's been building up.

also should throw out that if anyone who lives around the GJ store wanna carpool we can see what we can workout