Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

id be down if I could get a ride, the cloying stench of inspection lingers still.

since SJ really only been playing ultra and DOA5U.

watching matches and seeing some old buds re-ignited my capcom and 3D powers

I don't even want to put myself through that suffering.

As for West Chester, I owe my other job one more weekend day this month. However, the census is low and people are struggling for hours there so I'm gonna see what I can do. If I can go, let me know how you guys want to carpool. I'm assuming me, fuji and tigre? Maybe anti in one car?

Well I suppose I could car pool but I'm not technically close to GJ, wouldn't it be out of the way to come get me and then go to the second store? Admittedly I haven't checked the new stores location relative to where I live though.

I think the Philly scene is going to west Chester this weekend, sorry avion. Maybe next time?

Also, I still don't know if I have to work or not. I'll find out after I get off work tonight then I'll let you guys know via Twitter.

frankly not entirely sure why people are going to west chester
we're all driving away from ourselves so we can mash buttons with ourselves?
that's some mystical yogi shit right there

2 :abt:  :abt:  :abt:  :abt:  :abt:  :abt:

Yeah like I said I wanna see if we can expand the active playerbase, see if we can get the wcu students. I asked to pass the info onto the wcu gaming club, and it got posted to the second stores Facebook page so we'll see I guess. I don't plan on making this drive often lol

I guess that explanation makes sense, the only people who I've seen express interest in going are in this thread obviously so from this vantage point it seems like we're all meeting up to play each other lol but if there are peeps on fb expressing interest mebbe it would be worth it?
I want games this weekend but I'm not really interested in just playing the philly dustloop thread round robin again so I'm going to check elsewhere before I decide what to do

Copy of P4U2 is arriving Monday. Anti, would you mind playing some netplay with me sometime upcoming weekend? You are pretty much the only person I know that doesn't play super casual and school is hella busy for me this weekend... Or maybe just if we happen to be online at the same time we could play?

Yeah we can play. I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday actually. We could even try and get offline games in if you want? Up to you.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1482604971996121/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Hello Philly Dustloop group, I'm throwing a tournament this Saturday (i know its short notice) at my house. There's a Facebook link up top in case anybody cares and here's a flyer also. The games I'm having are UMVC3, Ultra, UNIB, and Blazblue CP.

I hope some of you guys can come out and if not I will be having more events in the Future also. Thanks for reading this!!!

post-38000-0-94269500-1412096791_thumb.j

I'm gonna be stuck at work on Friday night :(

@Jameel i appreciate people extending offers, but if you want to reach a larger audience you might want to make a thread in the events subforum (http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forum/294-locals/), sadly I'm not exactly feeling like a tournament this weekend, I'm still grossly lacking game experience in UNIEL, trying to fix that still haha

Thanks for the advice Tigre. I'm kinda new to how forums work but im trying to start using them more.

I've been coming on dustloop for years and I just made an account -_-

Temple this Friday? Yasss or nah?

yeah, I'm down, trying to put some work in both p4 and uniel

my aigis is super sad right now though

:cry:  :ballAI::(  :ballAI::(  :ballAI:  :cry:

Alright, I'll probably head over to temple at around 3. Got to leave by 9:30

As for that tourney in NJ, I'm going to that, I just need to be home by 10pm.