Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

Just a heads up we are meeting up at gj today if people wanna get last minute games in before winter brawl

Jimmy, Setra, and Cross

Next TSB is March 7th. That's a friday. We have two weeks to plan this. My work schedule goes up to that far so I can let you know by Wednesday if I'll go. Let me know up front what you guys want to do.

now that xrd is out let's postpone any meetups until console release

Actually, EXAMU might announce a new Arcana game in March, so let's wait to meet up until we have Xrd console and the new Arcana game console!

And UNiB too! And we can't forget DFC!

Where is TSB? Sorry I always watch but I've never actually gone :X My spring break starts on that day so id be down to go. Also It was fun seeing you guys at WB!

Next Level, NYC.

Good seeing you too man, sorry I didn't catch you until Sunday, majors are hectic for me.

Hopefully have the next philly monthly announced within the next week.

yooo I'm down to host a house session, there are family visiting the area so there's a good probability my folks will be out of the house all day, lemme check and get back with ya'll tonight

if anyone has guaranteed house availability that's better, if not always down for GJ

yooo I'm down to host a house session, there are family visiting the area so there's a good probability my folks will be out of the house all day, lemme check and get back with ya'll tonight

if anyone has guaranteed house availability that's better, if not always down for GJ

I would very much like to come and mash, let me know where buttons will actually be going down.

stfu dawg i wish the fgc was half as hype as the juggalo community, that's not even a troll

aight

anywayyyyy

saturday mashing at my place is a possibility if people are still down, if you live far away and there's not a lot of you I got you for housing, doing family shit sunday early afternoon tho so peeps would have to be out, if anyone has a ps2 to ps3 converter though I'll love you for bringing it, I need to buy parts for my ps3 sticks cause they broke :0

:TA::TA::TA:

stfu dawg i wish the fgc was half as hype as the juggalo community, that's not even a troll

aight

anywayyyyy

saturday mashing at my place is a possibility if people are still down, if you live far away and there's not a lot of you I got you for housing, doing family shit sunday early afternoon tho so peeps would have to be out, if anyone has a ps2 to ps3 converter though I'll love you for bringing it, I need to buy parts for my ps3 sticks cause they broke :0

:TA::TA::TA:

If I can crash I'm definitely in there, if not I'll still be in there but not sure how late i'll stay or if I'll bring alcohol. Also what time can people show up?