Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finkledoodoo

American I-nos!!!

^^^Movement, as in mastering her 6666, 6644, 669, JC99. 66UF Then, cancelling CL, Notes, STBT, into movements. Then, cancelling Ground Throws and H-Dives into combos/STBT into a throw. Then, you need to have a full understanding of her move properties. The difference between her dives, STBT, throwing in air with 4 versus throwing with 6, etc. Then, start learning/putting together some decent combos.

^^^Movement, as in mastering her 6666, 6644, 669, JC99. 66UF

Then, cancelling CL, Notes, STBT, into movements.

Then, cancelling Ground Throws and H-Dives into combos/STBT into a throw.

Then, you need to have a full understanding of her move properties. The difference between her dives, STBT, throwing in air with 4 versus throwing with 6, etc.

Then, start learning/putting together some decent combos.

Don't use 6666. 6696 is much better.

EDIT: and 262664 tends to work better rather than 66UF if you're doing it from the ground.

I never seen vids of you, I just seen you in person, I went to every evo last year. Hopefully I can catch you sooner or later before I move to california... Btw, do you consider yourself better now or then?

nah im so much better now lolz. im playing like every day.

you're also the #1 liar in america

no, the baiken player rite? he was at a regional awhile back but i ususally play MarlinPie, Xaqshinor, Rudy, and Jamie Sapphire.

I am hurt Chaz, Oh so hurt, .......I don't think I can look at you anymore.

I am hurt Chaz, Oh so hurt, .......I don't think I can look at you anymore.

ooooh damn sorry bro...is there any chance to aquire your forgiveness?

hey me with bronchitis did really shitty today. look forward to vids ;(

In the South? Money Match?

i would but u live in florida :( i would like to visit a beach this summer though so who knows!

ooooh damn sorry bro...is there any chance to aquire your forgiveness?

I guess....*sniffle* You can capture one of our fights OF ME TEARING YOU TWO NEW ANUSSSESS!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

in all honesty ino isnt that hard....its just that u have to train with her....u cant just randomly use her and expect to win without practice but lets say an order sol u might can cause he is easy to play....just that ino takes more work and americans are lazy!

in all honesty ino isnt that hard....its just that u have to train with her....u cant just randomly use her and expect to win without practice but lets say an order sol u might can cause he is easy to play....just that ino takes more work and americans are lazy!

I know that. I wanna play with her but I don't want her to be my main. She is for fun...

and why do you say "Americans" are lazy?

Instead of saying Americans are lazy...why don't you ask if it's even possible to get good with I-no on pad? Since the majority of U.S. GG players don't have stick that I know of, or if they do they're clustered in certain geographical areas. On top of that the arcade scene here is next to nil so before you start spouting on about practice, consider the popularity GG has here in the U.S..

Well, I was an I-no pad player, and it IS doable...you just have to have the right pair of hands for the job. I had to drop her because I get pretty bad tremors, and it was damn near impossible for me to pull off her CL FRCs at times. Give her a try, I think that bucklemyshoe and feri are both pad players and they're both pretty good I-nos. :keke:

Pad is possible. TK CL's i can do just fine. I practice TKing everything in the game. Her combos etc. All possible on pad. It will tough on the hands though.

I tried so god damn hard to play on a stick but the cons for me (slower 360 speed, can't airthrow properly, cant block well) just outweigh the pros (the buttons if I ever wanted to play Eddie, clean SJC inputs, easier frcs). And before you all say practice makes perfect... I've played on a stick for long enough to be good at it and it just doesn't work for me! This still does not restrict me from playing #R at the arcade though :keke: Go stick Eddie power! Using a raised D-pad to play I-no currently, much fun.

Heh. I'd argue that a lot of other things besides Eddie are easier/in some cases, even plausible at all on stick... That being said, I know a few good players who are good on pad also, so I won't knock it.

That and most good players DO have a stick...

That may be true, but some may not have money for a stick, or may lack to build one. This is my case. From what I've heard from others and with my knowledge of GG, I do believe your max potential comes out when you play it on stick so I'm workin on building one but it'll take time. That and playing on pad is alot of work for your hand, and I'm still recovering from tendinitis :v: :v:

I don't have any problems doing anything with Ino on pad, only thing thats tough is doing the Gattling HCL, cause I used the method I got from 9TNine 632146k, 632146k,p,s, but I can't do it the proper way where you frc with p, k, hs, and cause of that if my timing is off, a SCL comes out and fucks it up :/.

The things I've mentioned are the things that are clearly apparent when I use a stick. You don't have to like it. Its just that I suck real bad on it.

The things I've mentioned are the things that are clearly apparent when I use a stick.

You don't have to like it. Its just that I suck real bad on it.

I hear ya, I believe its just the transition from pad to stick thats annoying, and what I think your experiencing. Getting everything to 100% on stick from pad, takes quite a while as Ive heard. My friend had to practice it every day to really get a hang of it. It may not even be for ever one, I just wanna get a stick so that I can play GG and other games at arcade tourneys, and also to lvl up May to another step, because holding a button for her dolphin hoop, and doing FRC's on pad is damn near impossible for me, unless I grow on more finger :v:

As for American Ino's, we'll get there. There ain't no rush as long as we continue to have hype, try new things, and continue to try hard with this character.