Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ky0n01

Following N-O-sama's footsteps with Venom

This is a reminder to myself to transcribe this tri-ball crossup warp setup off a throw I saw N-O, Nanashi, and NNN use.

Don't worry. I'll transcribe it for ya including that weird triangular like setup N-O uses, which is actually my favorite. :yaaay: T_T

Don't worry. I'll transcribe it for ya including that weird triangular like setup N-O uses, which is actually my favorite. :yaaay: T_T

Nice thanks lol.

That crossup and there was the regular one you might want to put up there (though I don't think I see N-O use it often):

2D > K SUM > jump forward > j.K > AD backwards > j.S

Nice thanks lol.

That crossup and there was the regular one you might want to put up there (though I don't think I see N-O use it often):

2D > K SUM > jump forward > j.K > AD backwards > j.S

LOL okay though its pretty old school its still quite effective to use from time to time.

LOL okay though its pretty old school its still quite effective to use from time to time.

lol yea. Nanashi still uses it all the time. I also see him use throw > 5S(2) > TK HS MS lol:psyduck:

First N.O formation you've got wrong. It should be S ball summoned last since it's an S formation. As well as the animation is a bit off. Your picture is the K>HS>S formation. P>HS>S is a triangle formed around Venom with P on top of his head. Another crossup that can be used is throw>6P>6HS>S summon>6HS>P ball>dash>K ball>teleport. You're either gonna end up same position as the D ball in the P formation or up in front of their face.

First N.O formation you've got wrong. It should be S ball summoned last since it's an S formation. As well as the animation is a bit off. Your picture is the K>HS>S formation. P>HS>S is a triangle formed around Venom with P on top of his head.

Another crossup that can be used is throw>6P>6HS>S summon>6HS>P ball>dash>K ball>teleport. You're either gonna end up same position as the D ball in the P formation or up in front of their face.

But its an HS formation XD. You should probably write it down and try it in training mode.

I can usually picture formations in my mind since I have a solid memory of where and how balls travel in different formations but this one just seems odd. I'll try it later when I have the time.

more complex pressures and okizieme? But yeah, people need to see it in order to understand if they're new to Venom. Those ones also take alot of precision though. Some stuff are the ball seisei pressure, Dubious Curv pressure and some other ones that dont' really have names.

more complex pressures and okizieme? But yeah, people need to see it in order to understand if they're new to Venom. Those ones also take alot of precision though. Some stuff are the ball seisei pressure, Dubious Curv pressure and some other ones that dont' really have names.

Yup.

You should add an advanced "setups" section. N-O has so many zoning and okizeme formations it scares me...and he never uses the same one twice in a round. Try and find as many setups as you can!

Yup.

You should add an advanced "setups" section. N-O has so many zoning and okizeme formations it scares me...and he never uses the same one twice in a round. Try and find as many setups as you can!

Oh you're right more complex stuff.. Hmm I think I'm forgetting something else..

Edit: Okay I think I remember now what I was supposed to post last week. >; ) :vbang:

updated move section i'll continue later if i have time will remove pressure list shit bec its all worthless crap and replace it with N-O like pressure strings. :yaaay: and i'll upload some vids on parts which is hard to explain.

Has C-GOD retired? I would love to see what he comes up for AC. :yaaay:

dunno but he is the one who taught me how to 2K>5s(2hits) cr

anyway i changed all the stuff oki pressure. i have lots of things on my mind but i still have something to do.

C-GOD is done. Don't know any of the details. Gwyrgyn BLood might know a little more.

I'm taken an interest in 3-ball setups from a corner throw recently (partly because I still haven't mastered 6P-6HS-CR). From a-cho 5v5, Isamu's setup, throw, K-DB, 5K, 6P, K-DB, S-ball, 2S, H-DB, P-ball From Without Me combo video at 2:33, throw, S-DB, 2S, P-DB, 2S, 5HS, H-DB, S-ball, 2S, S-DB, P-ball The last part may not be the correct setup, can someone with the game or someone who knows the correct setup please verify?

I'm taken an interest in 3-ball setups from a corner throw recently (partly because I still haven't mastered 6P-6HS-CR).

From a-cho 5v5, Isamu's setup,

throw, K-DB, 5K, 6P, K-DB, S-ball, 2S, H-DB, P-ball

From Without Me combo video at 2:33,

throw, S-DB, 2S, P-DB, 2S, 5HS, H-DB, D-ball, 2S, D-DB, P-ball

The last part may not be the correct setup, can someone with the game or someone who knows the correct setup please verify?

dont worry CR LOOPs main use is to push enemy into corner to end it with a dubious curve KD. concentrating more on pressure is better. :vbang:

and about the combo vid, its valid.. didn't you notice that the beat is highlighted?