Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElvenShadow

Arc Revolution Cup (Japan)

Good job Galileo. Was rooting for N-O in the finals but you came out on top.

Hype as fuck, thanks Kurushii for saving the day with your stream.

Now for homework....sigh.

It's over. Special thanks to Kurushii for putting up stream when we were all getting all fussed up over the other streams. Now...sleep.

N-O WHY ;_;? YOU ALWAYS CLEAN UP LITCHIS AT A-CHO! Lol this match up is ass but GGs to Galileo, very very nice Litchi! Also @Star-Demon looks like I was wrong :P

The whole even was insane after the stream got better. Shoutouts to GG this game in unbelievable.

My archive is here if people want to watch: http://www.twitch.tv/kurushii/b/405384670

I'm glad I was able to save the day and make the event enjoyable for everyone. Much love to the two thousand of you that watched it on my stream and everyone that followed my twitch channel. <3

Arc Revo Cup - BlazBlue Bracket Results:

*Spoilers if you want to wait til you see the uploaded videos or watch the archives*

http://challonge.com/arcrevocupBB

*note* the actual match "results" aren't accurate due to the way they were streaming matches, so it is really just who won and who lost only.

My archive is here if people want to watch: http://www.twitch.tv/kurushii/b/405384670

I'm glad I was able to save the day and make the event enjoyable for everyone. Much love to the two thousand of you that watched it on my stream and everyone that followed my twitch channel. <3

YES, now I get to listen to the live concert forever...and ever...and ever...

The whole event was pretty hype, the GG Final was just insane. You could feel that intensity. Hope more people will give a chance to BBCP so that they will see how good it is. And I love me some Kagura (Sasuke) actions they showed at the end.

One question; were top 2 players actually getting the game, at least the arcade version for PS3?

+2k viewers? I tried to watch it on your stream too but I couldn't from europe with my Internet. Nico was good for me though. Amazing matches!

One question; were top 2 players actually getting the game, at least the arcade version for PS3?

People seem to believe so, I call bollocks.

Probably just the LE contents but not the game itself...since you know, it's still 5 months away.

People seem to believe so, I call bollocks.

Probably just the LE contents but not the game itself...since you know, it's still 5 months away.

Maybe they were getting the same exact arcade game for PS3 without Kagura and Terumi. I would have been so happy!

They probably just get a free copy when the game actually comes out.

They probably just get a free copy when the game actually comes out.

This man is smart.

Wow - I didn't even know about Kurushii's restream. I wouldn't have given up on the event if I knew about it.

OFC I was right about Galileo. Dude's amazing.

So what's this I hear about Bloodedge? I thought Bloodedge would have been Ragna sent into the past during the CT time loops? (Which is why Ragna's jacket is the oldest thing in the universe)

New guilty Gear - holy shit. When did they find the time?

Lol I knew he was great but N-O is a GOD and bodies him at a-cho regularly. I feel like the best player didn't win but that's SE being SE. Amazing games regardless.

Huge props Kurushii for the stream. Wish i could've watch it live, but it's still super dope.

Ps. Man-purses seems to be very popular in Japan :D

ASW stated that they recorded every tournament match so if your player wasn't shown just wait till they have it up on their YouTube channel sometime soon. I'm going to see if I can download the official archive tonight. So I can have a complete video for everyone (even though the first hour or so is horrible audio problems on their end).

I couldn't rip it, but I recorded the intro and music concert from the official archive. It's up on my twitter if anyone wants it.

I honestly didn't expect Galileo to win vs N-O, good shit! In any case, Kansai has proved to be the region packed with the best BB players around. :v:

Actually scratch my previous post. A nice birdie helped me out with the rip. I have Last Chance Qualifier ripped, and will have ArcRevo soon. I should have them available later today for download.