Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NikkiSlash

[GG+R] Wiki frame data missing parts

Hey guys, I wasn't sure which forum should I post this, but I've noticed some "TRANSLATION NEEDED" parts on the Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R frame data and I'm willing to help! I don't think I can edit there, so if someone can add these stuff I'll be glad.

I've just started, so I have only 3 characters done so far. I'm going with the alphabetical order, I only did Dizzy first because it was when I was browsing her data that I noticed the missing parts.

[Dizzy]

6HS:FRC Timing is on the 1st and 2nd hits

214D: Blockstun: 19F; Tracks opponent horizontal position; Startup depends on the distance from the opponent; Hitbox is gone 25F after the active frames end, follow-up begins after these 25F

j.214D: Opponent can't hit the bubble (I guess they forgot to remove this from the loketests?); Bubble disappears if Dizzy is hit

421D: Move name: FB Ki no mi wo toru toki ni tsukattetan desu; The spears lose their hitbox if Dizzy is hit

Obs:

*1 = Doesn't raise Guard Gauge

*2 = Dizzy is in CH state until the move ends; Fish is guaranteed(?) after 34F; After the fish is gone, there's a 108F delay to use it again; The follow-up move must be inputted during Dizzy's recovery frames; The values in [] are the follow-up versions

Gamma Ray: FRC Timing: 53~58F (when the 2nd set of lasers come out)

IK: Move name: Chikara ga... Osaekirenai...

Frame data doesn't have the Guard Balance values, that sucks...

[ABA]

Throw: Causes wallbounce and knockdown in Normal Mode, causes ground bounce and knockdown in Moroha/Goku; Damage in Goku is 32dmg

Ketsugou: The recovery on the frame data is when the move is blocked. On hit, the recovery is 38F

Air Ketsugou: These 2 points are from Ken'in, not Air Ketsugou:

- Above knees invincible 1~2F, above feet invincible 3~25F

- FRC timing 11~13F

Bunri:Translation is complete, maybe someone forgot to erase the "TRANSLATION NEEDED" warning

Kashitsu: Translation is complete, maybe someone forgot to erase the "TRANSLATION NEEDED" warning

FB Danzai: 2nd hit has 80% Forced Prorate

Shouko: Inmetsu Ouro (Moroha): Untechable time: 44F

Shouko: Inmetsu (Fukuro): Untechable time: 44F

Henshitsu: Can be done from any move except aerial moves, Ketsugou, Houshoku and Konzetsu

Correction: Groundbounces Wallbounces opponent on air hit (untechable for 50F)

[Anji]

6P: Hitstun 21F

3K: I didn't get this one, there are only 3 notes about this move and not 4. There's nothing about Throw invincibility (although, if I remember well, this move is Throw invincible on GGAC...?)

Obs: *1 is translated right

Shitsu: Translation is right, just a small observation: The "Chip Damage x2" is only for the falling Shitsu

Shin:Isshiki: 8F recovery after landing

"Listed Frame Adv is for a standing opponent in the corner" = right

Sou: 4th hit has 23F hitstun; F.Adv. on hit = +5F;

"??? can only be used during the hit stop of an autoguarded move" = input timing is during the Guard Point hitstop

K Kai: "Anji automatically turns to face the opponent after FRC" = right

FB Shitsu: The falling Shitsu has Chip Damage x2

FB On: 10~18F low profile, 19~28F invincible to strikes;

"Anji can move after the attack ends in the air on hit" = Anji can move before landing

That's it so far, gonna sleep a bit (2AM here) and check the rest later!

anyone can edit the wiki, even if you don't have an account. just click the edit buttons on the sides of each section or the one at teh top if yo uwant to edit teh whole page.

thank you for your work! finding translators has been like herding cats...

I really hope you can do Justice's portion of the frame data. I really want to add on to what's already there.

Thanks a bunch for your help dude. :)

I did up to Justice so far, however I can't fill in the Tension and Guard Balance values since they aren't on the frame data ._.

(also, weird stuff on the Valkyrie Arc info. I'm not sure what it means at all @_@)

For who might be interested, it's this:

当て身成功後55から行動可能

追撃可能時間33(ソルの場合)

I did up to Justice so far, however I can't fill in the Tension and Guard Balance values since they aren't on the frame data ._.

(also, weird stuff on the Valkyrie Arc info. I'm not sure what it means at all @_@)

For who might be interested, it's this:

当て身成功後55から行動可能

追撃可能時間33(ソルの場合)

From the wiki:

Able to move again after 55F on a successful catch

Can do follow-ups after 33F (tested vs. Sol)

Done everyone except Robo-Ky. I tried figuring out the wiki format to use the AC Robo-Ky frame data into the ACR one, but I'm afraid I'll mess some stuff lol; I can fill in the data later if someone builds the ACR Robo-Ky frame data layout >_<

Oh yeah, there might be some spelling mistakes and such in my edits... also, I didn't check everything - just the "translation needed" parts. So I maybe I skipped something, if there's anything missing I'll be glad to help!

Edit: forgot to put these comments about some parts

Axl:

- I think Hachisubako has super armor, not autoguard as the frame data says... not sure

Baiken:

- Not sure what "Special hitstun" means on FB Baku

Eddie:

- added a "*3" observation regarding Shadow Hole and Weiss Drill Special costs

- Not sure about the Shadow Hole translation too

I-No, Jam, Johnny: no translation needed

Justice:

- Valkyrie Arc info is a bit weird. Understandable, but weird =p

Kliff, Ky: no translation needed

May:

- Info on 6[P] and 6[H] "Can be cancelled back to neutral" means they can be cancelled like a feint

Millia:

- I can't understand the observation "*1: (1)1(1) ??? 2(1)xn" about K Silent Force

Order-Sol:

- Throw: "When the wall stick occurs, Order-Sol can move 18F before the opponent"

- Air Throw: "Floats high and causes knockdown on CH"

As weird as it sounds, that's what I could understand from the frame data

- Rock It Lv3: "2nd hit is untechable for 40F ???"; I don't understand it, since they already put the untechable time for the 2nd hit before (25F)...

Slayer:

- j.2K

"*Floats opponent on ground hit (untechable for 33F, on CH for 40F)

*On air hit, untechable for 33F (on CH for 44F)"

There's nothing saying the second line about untechable time is from an air hit, but that's the only explanation I saw for it since the ground hit untechable time is in the first line

Sol: No translation needed

Venom: No Translation needed