Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tataki

Guilty Bits video series- Official thread

To all the people who are helping in the script phase ATM- I'm busy making next week's episode so once it's done I'll get back to the scripts and contact you if needed.

I play +R regularly so if you need help for an Anji guide I'd be pleased to give some input.

Is there a way to contact you directly, as in a chat program like skype?

I can help with Faust. I've been watching his changes since last year and I have a good handle on what he's capable of. His episode might take a bit longer than others due to all those items and what they do haha... I don't think I have a Skype account but im free Monday and Tuesday from work so hit me up with your contact info and ill get shit set up.

Left to do list update:

A.B.A

Anji

Axl (stuck at like 70% need help badly)

Baiken

Bridget

Chipp

Dizzy

Faust (has script & didn't get to check it yet)

I-no

Justice

Kliff

May

Millia (has script & didn't get to check it yet)

Robo-Ky

Slayer

Testament

Zappa (has script & didn't get to check it yet)

there are characters missing in that list.

Whoever is missing on the list means that we got all the outside help we needed and the episode will come in time. The characters who are still on the list means they still await some nice experts to come and help.

Mynus, get off your butt and help with I-No, or I'm going to do it.

Contact DigitalWatches for help with Axl.

Can't wait to see the Sol video. : )

I can't reply to your message via Twitter because you don't follow me, haha. Suffice to say I'd be more than willing to help out with Robo.

I can't reply to your message via Twitter because you don't follow me, haha. Suffice to say I'd be more than willing to help out with Robo.

Skypeeeeeeee

Mynus, get off your butt and help with I-No, or I'm going to do it.

I'm already writing the I-no segment guy.

I look at the new Zappa script and I added some notes. One of the biggest things you'll have to rethink writing is while in AC the summon grants 3 orbs, in +R it's only one. So, there was a line talking about how you can FB->OTG summon for 4 orbs. That will only give you 2 in +R. There's a couple of other things, but there's all in parenthesis.

I look at the new Zappa script and I added some notes. One of the biggest things you'll have to rethink writing is while in AC the summon grants 3 orbs, in +R it's only one. So, there was a line talking about how you can FB->OTG summon for 4 orbs. That will only give you 2 in +R. There's a couple of other things, but there's all in parenthesis.

Just keep the notes in the document and I'll look at them when i get home.

Actually you'll get 3 orbs. Zappa's FB gives you 2 souls on hit now.

Actually you are the only one who didn't write anything yet.

To all the rest- Make sure you mentioned in the script the exact name you want to be credited as. All the latest scripts are waiting for your reviews in any case. (Besides Faust and Anji but give me 2 hours from now.)

Characters who are still looking for some love:

11 out of 25

A.B.A

Baiken

Bridget

Dizzy

I-no

Justice

Kliff

May

Robo-Ky

Slayer

Testament

could help with chipp (and slayer if you can't find any volunteers). irc or skype, whatever you prefer, but i'm on irc 24/7, so that might be better.

I hope you are not secretly preparing a PhD research or something... It's should not be longer than 2 pages of text.

Tataki, please label your Links and put them in the first post (you forgot to post Episode 3 as well).

I hope you are not secretly preparing a PhD research or something... It's should not be longer than 2 pages of text.

Hey, Ino is complicated! Seriously tho it'll be done by end of day Sunday.

Hey, Ino is complicated! Seriously tho it'll be done by end of day Sunday.

Oh come on, if Venom's was fitted appropriately, you can do it for I-No ;)