Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daedron

Tsubaki Community Combo Video V2.0!

Watch the video here!

Zero Squad Exhibition 2!

Dustloop Zero Squad! ASSEMBLE!

Back for another round, the Tsubaki Yayoi Zero Squad Exhibition is YOUR chance to shine!

Show off your best combos to the world!

Apply today and become a part of a legendary squad of justice-dealers!

THE RULES:

Want to join this (almost) once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?

Please fill in the application below if you're interested!

APPLICATION FORM:

Name:

Alias/Title:

Colour palette you use:

Your combos(Max of 3):

Any other random comments:

RANDOM NOTES AND UPDATES:

-The whole video will be edited by me.

-The deadline is March 31st. Unless I don't have enough combos (about 15-20 would be a good number)

-Release will be a week after, or thereabout.

-Generally, the combos that you post should not be TOO basic. Try your best to think of something unique if possible.

1.2.3. GO!

Here's mine:

Name: Daedron

Alias/Title: Hellwarden

Colour palette you use: Millia reference palette

Your combos(Max of 3):

(Almost)Corner to Corner:

• 3C(FC)C > IAD j.C > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5C > 2CC > 236C > 5C > 2C > 236C > 214A > 22B > 236236D.

Back to corner:

• 5CC > 623C > rapid > dash-under > j.236D > j.214D > IAD j.CC > 5C - 2CC - 236C - 214A - 22B

Midscreen to corner:

6CC > 236C > 22D(causes cross-under) > 3CC > IAD j.C - 623C - j.236B(w) > j.214D - j.D - dash j.C - 5C - 623B - j.236D > j.214D > 214214D > 623D > j.236D > j.214D > 22A.

Any other random comments: Yay for impracticality!

-Edited the 3rd combo a bit since I forgot what I originally did to make it work, either that or it was so freaking frame-specific that I just couldn't get it :V

I dunno if I'll bother trying to submit anything 'cause I haven't actually played BB in a while and don't really know any crazy combos but.

I feel like the video will probably flow better with only one or two music choices throughout the vid. Having a different song for every segment feels like it'd be a bit of a mess.

I feel like the video will probably flow better with only one or two music choices throughout the vid. Having a different song for every segment feels like it'd be a bit of a mess.

Fair enough, we'll just do 1 song then.

EDIT: I'll do an instrumental in the style that was used in Bat's video. Think that would be best in that case.

Name: Kiba

Alias/Title: Same as above?

Colour palette you use: Black

Combos (Max of 3):

Corner:

• 3C FC > 6CC > 623C > j.236A(w) > j.214D > j.D (Get the one charge) > j.C > Dash 5C > 2CC > 5C > 2CC > 236C > 5C > 2C > 236C > 214A > 22B
  • 6A FC > 5CC > 6C > tk.236C > 5CC > 6CC > 22C > 5C > 2C > 236C > 214A > 22B

Midscreen to Corner (2 charge combo + 50 heat):

• 6A > Mugen > 623D > j.236D > j.214D > 214D > 22D (Max charge. The Mugen 22D not normal 22D. There's a damage difference here) > 5D > 6CC > 236C > 5C > 2C > 236C > 214A > 22B
    • Any other random comments: Combos subject to change. Thanks for this Daedron.

Alias/Title: Same as above?

*hint hint, you're THE BLACK BEAST! hint hint*

And well, the Tsubaki community isn't as active as it was when we did this during CS2. So I hope it turns out okay, we'll see :V

Name: Hi_Pikachu

Alias/Title: Chubaki

Colour palette you use: White/Pink

Your combos(Max of 3):

Midscreen:

• (Deviation of combo by Velvien, does not work against Tager)

5CC> 623C>j.214B(w)>j.C>jc>j.C>j.236D>j.214B(w)>6C>214D>3CC>RC>2CC>IAD>j.CC>5C>2C>j.C>jc>j.CC>j.236A>j.214C

Corner:

• (Finish a previous corner combo with falling j.5D, bait reversals and counter with j.214C)

CH j.214C>2B>2CC>IAD>j.CC>5C>2C>236C>5C>2C>236B>214B>22B

• (Back to Corner, does not work on Jin)

CH 5C>6CC>214D>3CC>RC>214214D>623D>j.236D>j.214D>22D>236D>5C(w)C>2C>22C>66>5C>2C>236B>214B>22B

Any other random comments:

Last combo has only been tested on Ragna, so use him as the dummy. For the 5C(w)C to connect after 236D, the previous Mugen part must keep the opponent as high as possible. It does get very unstable towards the end, so if you really can't get it to work, go ahead and omit the 2C after 5C(w)C.

Name: Velvien

Alias/Title: Um...Tsupreme Fanboy? Iunno >>

Colour palette you use:

Your combos(Max of 3):

5CC > 623C > j.236D > j.214D > 6CC > 214D > backstep 5C > 2CC > 236C > 214C > 22B

(midscreen) 5CC > 623C > j.214B (whiff) > j.C > jc j.C > j.236D > j.214B (whiff) > 6CC > 214D > walk forward 5C > 2CC > 236C > 214C > 22B

(corner) 6CC > 214D > 3CC RC > 623C > j.236B (whiff) j.214D > dash 5C > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5C > 2CC > 236C > 214C > 22B

(midscreen) 5CC > 623C > j.214B (whiff) > j.C > jc j.C > j.236D > j.214B (whiff) > 6CC > 214D > walk forward 5C > 2CC > 236C > 214C > 22B

Might wanna note that's char-specific. j.214B (whiff) is a no go for Tager, and possibly Hakumen and Arakune. 6CC>214D on Jin also makes me sad.

EDIT:

Actually, do you mind if I toy around with the combo a bit? How 'bout:

5CC> 623C>j.214B(w)>j.C>jc>j.C>j.236D>j.214B(w)>6C>214D>3CC> RC>2CC>IAD>j.CC>5C>2C>j.C>jc>j.CC>j.236A>j.214C

Might wanna note that's char-specific. j.214B (whiff) is a no go for Tager, and possibly Hakumen and Arakune.

Ah, right. Impossible on Tager, Arakune and Bang, very iffy on Valkenhayn and Hakumen.

And on that note, the first combo's iffy as hell on Hakumen as well. The 6CC tends to float him too high for the 214D to connect, and the 2CC also whiffs most of the time.

Ah, right. Impossible on Tager, Arakune and Bang, very iffy on Valkenhayn and Hakumen.

And on that note, the first combo's iffy as hell on Hakumen as well. The 6CC tends to float him too high for the 214D to connect, and the 2CC also whiffs most of the time.

If it's doable at all against the character (including extra delays and changed timings), I don't think it's considered char-specific, unless you have to begin omitting or adding moves for it to work. BTW I edited my last post, what do you think about that combo? If we're stuck with a flashy semi-useless rushdown character, might as well go all out.

*hint hint, you're THE BLACK BEAST! hint hint*

And well, the Tsubaki community isn't as active as it was when we did this during CS2. So I hope it turns out okay, we'll see :V

Fair play haha. If you do not get enough combos I could supply you with a few more if you'd like but I would prefer for more people to pitch in.

Oooo we're doing another one? I'll see if I can think of anything but I've never been good at making combos so don't expect much lol~

Oooo we're doing another one? I'll see if I can think of anything but I've never been good at making combos so don't expect much lol~

Thought it was appropriate with CP inching closer and closer.

Besides, I'm in a combo video making mood and I myself have some new combo's to show off, just didn't want to turn this into another solo project so I thought I would do it like this. More fun for the whole family~

Please don't deviate from this thread, Pikachu, especially with nonsense like that.

Please don't deviate from this thread.

Sorry, my inner Hazama took over for a sec there. So, any new combos/players out there? I really can't wait to see what people come up with.

Guess I'll update the first post with my own application form.

Even your almighty leader had to apply for this!

Name: TheGreatReptar

Alias/Title: Fakku|Reptar

Colour palette you use: Luka

Corner, 1 charge

5BB>5CC>623C>j.214C(w)>j.214D>6CC>236C>5C>2C>BBB

Midscreen, 0 charge

FC 6A>5CC>6CC>j.CC>5C>2C>CBB

We can have resets in our combos right? And if so, will that reset count as a combo as well depending on how long the following reset combo is.

Name: Surfeit

Alias/Title: Surf

Colour palette you use: Konan

Corner, 3 Charges, 100 Heat (Done on Ragna)

CH TKj.214A > dash 5C > 2C > TKj.236A > j.214B > Rapid > (immediate) j.214C > Rapid > dash 5C > 2C > TKj.214D > 6C > 623C > j.236D > j.214D > 22A

Midscreen, 3 Charges, 100 Heat, 2 Bursts (Done on Ragna and Tsubaki)

TKj.236D(2) > Rapid > Gold Burst > 214D > 3CC > Rapid > slight walk forward > Gold Burst > 6A > 5C > 2CC > 623C > j.236(w) > j.214D > 5C(w)C > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5C > 2C > j.C j.CC > j.236A > j.214C

Regarding Combo 2, time the Rapid so the Gold Burst and the aura ball hit the opponent at the same time. Also the IAD j.CC > 5C timing is somewhat strict

We can have resets in our combos right? And if so, will that reset count as a combo as well depending on how long the following reset combo is.

Sure, so long as it doesn't make the sequence of combo > reset > combo too long I'll count it as 1 combo.

Name: NorseFTX

Alias/Title: NorseFTX

Colour palette you use: Default Tsubaki. =P

Your combos(Max of 3):

1) Midscreen (50 heat, no charges) :

tk j236C CH (hit opponent in air near ground) > 3CC > RC > 2CC > IAD > jCC > 5C > 2CC > 236C > 214B > 22B (4021 damage)

2) Corner (50 heat, 1 charge) :

tk j236C CH (hit opponent in air near ground) > 3CC > RC > (pause) > 6CC > 623C > j236A(w) > j214D > jD > jC > (microdash) 5C > 2C > jC > jCC > j236A > j214C (5259 damage)

Any other random comments: Just a random thought to try 3CC'ing after a j236C CH, and it WORKS, so I thought I'd share. It's just annoying to hit on opponents that have weird air hit boxes or land quickly, like Tager. (And wanted to thank you guys for the tips you gave me in the Tsubaki help thread from ages ago as well~am excited to be a part of this!)

Midscreen, 3 Charges, 100 Heat, 2 Bursts (Done on Ragna and Tsubaki)

TKj.236D(2) > Rapid > Gold Burst > 214D > 3CC > Rapid > slight walk forward > Gold Burst > 6A > 5C > 2CC > 623C > j.236(w) > j.214D > 5C(w)C > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5C > 2C > j.C j.CC > j.236A > j.214C

Great job making me feel inferior. This is really impressive.

Well I wasn't seeing any flashy non practical don't do this combo combos, so I decided to make some. But thanks, still not used to making my own combos. But I'm getting there

Great job making me feel inferior. This is really impressive.

And fun to do, you should try it. Had fun recording that one :)

(Yes, I am recording stuff already just to get it out of the way. If any changes to any combos I already recorded are made I will just re-record so don't worry.)

EDIT: Also, if you don't include the colour you use I'll assume you don't really care about it, in which I'll just pick one that's not taken yet.

EDIT2: Thanks, Bat!

I'm really going to try to get something together for this this time, but it's going to be kinda ghetto. Warning you in advance. :P