Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Blazen Again

SD is unstoppable. :toot:

Ironic, same day as a certain series comes on streaming, lol. Other than that, yeah, that wen't rather well.

Everyone likes Magical Girls.

Ironic, same day as a certain series comes on streaming, lol.

Pretty sure that's coincidental, not ironic. Irony is more like when you have a musician who doesn't actually like music.

Or like when a traffic cop gets his license suspended for unpaid parking tickets.

I dunno irony is hard.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Ah, the good old ouroboros warfare.

Yes yes Hazama, you did all of that and we all applaud you for it. But pray tell, do YOU have a swagtacular bike that you can ride on in Unlimited form? No? Well gee that's too bad.

Great job SD, these have been great.

This is canon to me now, while Hazama is conducting day to day activities; Terumi is raging on the inside with an urge to murder everyone around him.

It feels like things have gone full circle now that I'm seeing a Hazama and Relius comic again. Nice to see Hazama and the gang survived a hit and run by the GG limo.

It feels like things have gone full circle now that I'm seeing a Hazama and Relius comic again. Nice to see Hazama and the gang survived a hit and run by the GG limo.

I believe the fact that it directly references the first comic since it's return is a testament to that.