Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Blazen Again

....I am dying internally. XD

I can't fucking breathe oh my god 

Damn, my stomach hurts like hell xD

I can relate to that, my sides, honestly...XD

Oh SD, keep em going, lol.

Sweet Jesus my sides. SD just how do you come up with this stuff? I was honestly expecting Linhua or Feisty Kaka at the end and then you hit me with freaking

Ridley?

Well played.

Oh my goodness gracious!

It's not the first time a doctor has failed the people. What a quack.

If you can't cure them, it doesn't mean you can't help them. Just ask Arakune.

Still on my to do list, I've had to put it off for so long due to work and promotions keeping me busy through the weeks and being out of town the last couple of weekends. Been very hard for me to find time to sit down and start editing, the process is long and tedious but I promise I'm working on it when I can!

Do you plan on using UNiEL character sprites for Blazen Again?

Maybe, haven't touched the game but seeing some of the converstations people have been having about a few of the characters has made me think about the idea of a few random cameos.

New comic:

Back-Up Plan

It's the Valve curse. You fell victim to the Steam sale, now you can't count to three.

Welp, BB story over. Time to head home everyone, good game. 

Don't worry SD, you do what you do at your own pace. And yes, UNIB cameos would be nice if it does happen one day, considering Blazen had cameos lately from GG, P4A, and AH.

It's the Valve curse. You fell victim to the Steam sale, now you can't count to three. Welp, BB story over. Time to head home everyone, good game. 

Yeah, steam sales too strong, and yeah, story over, lets go...oh wait, it isn't. >_>

Still on my to do list, I've had to put it off for so long due to work and promotions keeping me busy through the weeks and being out of town the last couple of weekends. Been very hard for me to find time to sit down and start editing, the process is long and tedious but I promise I'm working on it when I can!

Maybe, haven't touched the game but seeing some of the converstations people have been having about a few of the characters has made me think about the idea of a few random cameos.

New comic:

Back-Up Plan

Cool!

I got a friend I just convinced to get into BB to watch the two episodes as well and he thought it was really funny as well.

Take your time, RL first of course!

That comic should've had the waitress from THAT anime scene.