Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toanenadiz

[CP] ν-13 Simple Questions And Answers Thread

Hello, first time poster

One question I got is, in Dia forma, can only the aerial D moves cancel into j.66 and j.44? Or can j.C and j.2C cancel into it as well? (I doubt j.214D can cancel into it, but if it can that'd be awesome!) Looking through the video thread I think I only saw the air act parser used once.

Could someone inform me of whether Act Parcer has invincibility frames or not? And if it does, then for how long is Nu invincible during it?

Thank you in advance. ^^

Here's a more difficult question. I'm aware it may need testing and by no means am expecting an immediate answer:

Can Nu Gravity Well out of Bang's FRKZ throw (should she be on the ground)? After messing around in CSE, as long as you anticipate it, you can Gravity Well out of pretty much any throw. Just curious, is all.

If gravity well has throw invul, there is no reason why it wouldn't be effective against it. Bang's FRKZ throw is actually a throw (rather than an unblockable) so you would be able to counter it the same way you can Bang's astral or any other throw in the game.

However, the mook didn't list gravity well as having any throw invul in either of Nu's forms so gravity well may not actually have throw invul in CP.

...didn't list gravity well as having any throw invul in either of Nu's forms...

... Nooooooooooooooo =A=

Then what are Nu's defensive options now? Only Counter Assault and reversal super (which is only in one of the forms, no less)?

... Nooooooooooooooo =A=

Then what are Nu's defensive options now? Only Counter Assault and reversal super (which is only in one of the forms, no less)?

From what I've read and have been told: Yes, pretty much.

It seems that this time around, they made Nu more focus on offense than defense. However, it also seems that her defensive options ARE her offensive options, if that makes sense.

... Nooooooooooooooo =A=

Was gravity well really that great of a defensive tool? I really only found it useful against Tager and Mac and even then, you had to yomi the throw and couldn't use it on reaction.

But to answer your question, her options are pretty much the same. You will have to use the system mechanics in place to get away. So you gotta learn to IB and IB barrier as well as mash out of strings with 5A or 2A. 2A did get faster which will help its mashability. IB will be really important due to the overall nerf to heat gain in CP.

You also got CA and burst. Luna form has reversal super but since you will probably be spending most of your time in Dia form, that doesn't help much. Overdrive is invincible on startup but it is slow and easy to react to.

The more serious nerf in CP for Nu's defensive options would be 4B. It is too slow to mash on netplay now. Such a devastating loss.

The more serious nerf in CP for Nu's defensive options would be 4B

I take back my initial complaints about defensive options. THIS is now the worse thing I didn't want to hear. I love 4B so much that I clearly made a PSN named for it. Wasn't everyone saying that it's faster as an overhead tho?

That was a joke. You really shouldn't be using 4B as a defensive tool. But in Extend, 4B has two hits, one after 9 frames and the other after 17 frames. CP 4B has only one hit at 23 frames. So instead of a 9 frame poke out of pressure like it was in Extend, it would be a 23 frame poke out of pressure.

Does either Dia or Luna forms retain j. 2C gatling into ground 2C / 5C as it does for lambda in all incarnations of CS? (Alternatively, gatling from 2C to 5C to 6C?) CT Nu did not have the former gatlings, although I am not sure about the latter.

Does either Dia or Luna forms retain j. 2C gatling into ground 2C / 5C as it does for lambda in all incarnations of CS? (Alternatively, gatling from 2C to 5C to 6C?) CT Nu did not have the former gatlings, although I am not sure about the latter.

From what I've seen in videos, yes. She does retain most (If not all) the Gatlings you stated and it applies to both Dia and Luna Forma. :toot:

5C to 6C is weird though, you have to cancel into 6C immediately after a blade hits is thrown. If you cancel a blade throw instead, they have a chance to block. I never noticed that in extend.

For example, you can 5C[3] > 6C and 6C can be blocked if the timing isn't right.

Hi there, old L-11 player here, but it change so much on her, and now my combo remain only the only regular DDDDD. now I think I need to find new proper combo for her, but I don't know which to start. (I usually only practice 5-6 combo and use it to cover situation)

If you would suggest 1-2 combo for the following situation, which would be the most practical one?

1. Anti Air, enemy jump in close:

2. corner pressure:

3. being corner into wall, want to reverse.

4. regular mid-screen.

5. start with throw

Thank you.

I've compiled a few basic combos here that you can use/improvise with for the time being. I'm still working on getting a new combo thread all fleshed out, so I'll come back to you when that's done unless someone else wants to chip in and help you out.

Quick Question :

How do you set Arcade stick for her?

Top button x4 = A B C D

Bottom buttom x4 = combination and F1,2?

or

Top button x4 = B C D Combination.

Bottom button x4 = A and other.

Usually how do they go in real JP arcade? is that already good or should adjust?

I m totally new to arcade stick so I don't have preference atm, I want to practice with one setting that fit her.

I've compiled a few basic combos here that you can use/improvise with for the time being. I'm still working on getting a new combo thread all fleshed out, so I'll come back to you when that's done unless someone else wants to chip in and help you out.

my point is that I don't want to remember all the variable combo from the same starter, since I did just fine on the CS by one combo per starter only for example if I start with 5B, then my combo gonna be exactly like this since I don't plan to make any show off like those in combo video anyway, only practical choice that optimize damage and not whof often. ^^;

I'm having a tough time doing that flip kick she has now on pad. How would I get that out effectively? Is it a dp or circular motion?

Pad player here too. I find you've gotta really make sure you let your thumb stops dead on 3 before hitting C. It's easy to let your thumb slide to 6 before hitting C which results in a 236C if you're in Luna mode.

I'm having a tough time doing that flip kick she has now on pad. How would I get that out effectively? Is it a dp or circular motion?

You have to do 623C exactly. So it is time to make your DP motions precise and stop using 6236 to do them. It'll take grinding though. Things like this make me want to go back to stick.

You have to do 623C exactly. So it is time to make your DP motions precise and stop using 6236 to do them. It'll take grinding though. Things like this make me want to go back to stick.

Yea I'm hitting the lab after work to work on this. Sometimes I would get it, other times I get the wrong move.