Tigre

ArcSys Gallery Dumps (and some others too!)

Updated the Skullgirls mirror, I renamed it to the same filename as the previous.

PwXePXl.jpg

First post how has the ending CG for Battle Fantasia (Arcade version, will check/confirm if there is anything new/cool in the 360 version sometime this week- I hope). I think the art in this game was really cool.

Also to celebrate the release of Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! (and because I can V:) here's the complete gallery dump from AH3. Now you may be thinking "But Tigre, we already have the Special CG from AH3!" That current rip is a lie. The Ending CGs from that are ripped from the arcade version. That rip is also missing the character and Arcana CG. I prefer that rip because the Ending CG doesn't have the weird sidebars, but hey why not.

Time to find my next victim. I want those damn Guilty Gear images though. It hurts knowing they're right here but I can't decompress them V:

<edit> It's probably worth throwing this out there. The BF images are NOT untouched. the images have a lot of dead space around them, so I did crop them. Just in case for some reason I overcropped.

Edited by Tigre
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

thanks for uploading the console version of Arcana heart 3 gallery, too bad the background of the images are not transparent.

PwXePXl.jpg

First post how has the ending CG for Battle Fantasia (Arcade version, will check/confirm if there is anything new/cool in the 360 version sometime this week- I hope). I think the art in this game was really cool.

I was going to ask. Glad I didn't have to. Thanks.

thanks for uploading the console version of Arcana heart 3 gallery, too bad the background of the images are not transparent.
Sorry :( I just rip the images, at least they're super high resolution!

I'm running out of arcsys games to rip images from (except for GG). Give me suggestions guys

It's possible, i'll look into it.

I'm running out of arcsys games to rip images from (except for GG). Give me suggestions guys

Any chance to see MK9 krypt stuff? :P

Thanks for the rips btw, especially Skullgirls and Vampire art.

MK9 krypt stuff

Done. That was boring. Check the first post.

This thread may be the greatest thing on the net ever. Thank you so damn much.

If you are looking for more suggestions might I suggest UMvC3? Specifically the character select/Versus screen images and Menu background images. Heres an example.

http://i.imgur.com/iisXG9I.jpg

Also, totally not fighting game related but Lollipop Chainsaw and Metal Gear Rising have super awesome concept art galleries that are just dying to be ripped. I looked into it myself months ago but the files are in .xxx format which I have no idea what to do with.

Sorry, Fighting Games only. Hopefully Arcsys related, or other games that are discussed on this site. (I want to at least sorta keep these on topic, means the staff was kind enough to sticky this)

Not interested in doing a complete dump of umvc3, and none of the assets you listed are from a gallery mode.

Right now what I want is to find someone who can help with the GG galelry compression, and then i'll give a serious look into games like HnK and SBX.

I want those GG images.

Tigre

Nice work. Thumbs up =)

There is an existing rip of GG gallery... You want your rip for completeness sake or you do think there can be a better quality?

BioLogIn said:
Tigre

Nice work. Thumbs up =)

There is an existing rip of GG gallery... You want your rip for completeness sake or you do think there can be a better quality?

That's my screencaps from the emulator when I had it pushed at 1080p. Not the actual resolution the data is in. Most likely the data for the PS2 releases will be around 480p and sharper.

The resolution is sadly about the only information we have about the GG gallery images at the moment. (Because it's in the header info)

Story CG is likely to be 480p. Any promotional art will be a different size, likely. probably bigger.

Nice work on these high quality rips, Tigre. :)

If requests are still available, may I request any high-quality KOF XI and KOF XIII gallery rips?

KOFXIII is a huge bin, which is poopy. That's as far as I got to be honest, I need to sit down and actually take a look at it. XI? We'll see I guess.