Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dazardz

Understanding Awakening Mode

So, Persona 4 Arena finally got released in EU. I just moved over to it from Blazblue, and I'm already having trouble learning Awakening Mode.

As far as I know, you automatically enter Awakening Mode when your HP is low. You also unlock a new super and 50 more heat gauge, or whatever this game calls it. I'm just at question, because I saw an Elizabeth match, and she activated a super, and she was instantly in Awakening Mode with high HP. Also, I want to know what happens to the part of your HP that turns Blue. Thanks.

Elizabeth has a super that forces her into awakening. It allows her to access her other supers. As far as I know, Blue health is like Gray health in Street Fighter, it comes back after a certain amount of time, it regenerates.

Elizabeth has a super that forces her into awakening. It allows her to access her other supers. As far as I know, Blue health is like Gray health in Street Fighter, it comes back after a certain amount of time, it regenerates.

Thanks. Question answered.

So, Persona 4 Arena finally got released in EU. I just moved over to it from Blazblue, and I'm already having trouble learning Awakening Mode.

As far as I know, you automatically enter Awakening Mode when your HP is low. You also unlock a new super and 50 more heat gauge, or whatever this game calls it. I'm just at question, because I saw an Elizabeth match, and she activated a super, and she was instantly in Awakening Mode with high HP. Also, I want to know what happens to the part of your HP that turns Blue. Thanks.

Yep, Yuki is right. Although, I need to add that I need to start paying attention to bars more often. :eng101:

Quick question about Blue life,

Can you still get a perfect with it not fully regenerated or EVEN with it fully regenerated?

Quick question about Blue life,

Can you still get a perfect with it not fully regenerated or EVEN with it fully regenerated?

anytime you have blue life the game registers it as missing health.

it's been times where i would have gotten a perfect but i ended the match with a super (which takes a little bit of your health & turns it into blue health) so no. Your health bar must be 100% yellow to get a perfect