Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackYakuzu94

Blazblue: Alter Memory

The real problem is that they're the best for a quality release. Sentai would probably get the original cast, but their dubs are rushed to hell and they have tons of problems with their discs on release day. Aniplex would ensure that an extremely high quality release but it would cost and arm and a leg. And...actually, those three are about it. Shit.

Define "Rushed" because Persona 4's dub was pretty alright, and the only other dub I know from is Durarara.

Sooo.

ASW's done a fine job managing American VA talent without going through another company lately (I think?), they might be able to handle a dub on their own.

Define "Rushed" because Persona 4's dub was pretty alright, and the only other dub I know from is Durarara.

Sooo.

P4 was a special case, really. It was before Sentai started slipping and it was an adaption of an INSANELY popular RPG in both Japan and the US.

The thing is, their recent dubs have been...lackluster, to say the least. Fucking Stephen Foster...

ASW's done a fine job managing American VA talent without going through another company lately (I think?), they might be able to handle a dub on their own.

Still gotta get someone to release it though. Unless they plan on doing that themselves...?

here is the full image of it

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/devilslegacy/BlazBlue_full_1502121_zps0fcb36ed.jpg

from my point of view the art style looks similar to the one that was on the BBCSEX Ending the ending when ragna arrived at ikaruga with tao

looks like 2013 became year of the Azure lol with 2 games 2 novels maybe 3 later on this year and a anime lol

OK, some rather disturbing info. Hoods Entertainment is apparently responsible for a bunch of ecchi anime, most of which involves stupid and disgusting shit.

Not sure why you'd be disturbed. Qwaser was actually quite well animated, that's all that really matters in this case. They don't dictate the content, just the art.

Although I haven't seen Hiken-chou or MGX, so I couldn't comment on consistency.

He's afraid because most of the animation will probably be of Noel's backside and Litchi's boobs.

$20 on her chest at Mori's request.

Anyone who gets upset at fan service in the anime should go take a look at the game CGs/character designs/official phone cards. It won't be on the heads of the animators.

Fan service still upsets me, but I know it won't be the animators' fault. I'm just hoping the fights are well animated. Also, am I the only one who wanted Iconoclast for the OP? I still like that song.

Fan service still upsets me, but I know it won't be the animators' fault. I'm just hoping the fights are well animated. Also, am I the only one who wanted Iconoclast for the OP? I still like that song.

No matter what the anime, it always has a hotsprings episode. I believe this will be no different.

Doubtful that they'd be using iconoclast as the opening since Lantis is producing the music and KOTOKO is signed on with Warner.

I wouldn't mind seeing Noel, Litchi, or Makoto at the beach... (Fan Service is in every anime, you just have to make the best out of it!)

To be fair, hot springs/beach episodes are usually (but not always) mood buffers placed just before the shit hits the fan and bad things happen to everyone. Give everyone (both viewers and characters) happiness and then take it away.

Well most of the girls already have baithing suits courtesy of their phone cards. Maybe it will be a beach episode =)

EDIT: Oops, I meant to quote Wild Candy. Sorry if you saw my post and it was confusing, Tokkan. Also, sad about Iconoclast. My fav BB opening.

I wouldn't mind seeing Noel, Litchi, or Makoto at the beach... (Fan Service is in every anime, you just have to make the best out of it!)

I'll take it with silent indignation. Also, I find it odd that you guys are assuming we'll either get a hot springs or a beach episode. I'm guessing we'll have both somehow. They'll find a way to make this work.

Ok, back to serious mode. I think you guys might've mentioned this before, but I hope they somehow integrate some of the Phase Shift novel stuff into this. I wonder how they're planning to handle the timeloop stuff too. As long as it's not anything like Endless Eights, I can deal.

I wonder how they're planning to handle the timeloop stuff too. As long as it's not anything like Endless Eights, I can deal.

They could just completely hand-wave the entire time loop nonsense like CTR in Extend did.

I would ask why there would even be a beach episode due to the Hierarchical Cities being in highly mountainous regions, but Remix Heart had one and Makoto's joke end says she grew up by the sea. Manmade seas created by damming and ars magus? Hell if I know.

Makoto is a beastkin though, so she could have grown up outside of the cities under all the seither.

Makoto is a beastkin though, so she could have grown up outside of the cities under all the seither.

Eh, but it's already been established she's originally from the 11th Hierarchical City of Shinatsu.