Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinjin

[Xrd] News & (Theoretical) Gameplay Discussion

^^same. I'm trying to figure out what's the exact Eastern time for me to find a stream. I hope the Arc Revo youtube channel posts matches. 

^^same. I'm trying to figure out what's the exact Eastern time for me to find a stream. I hope the Arc Revo youtube channel posts matches.

Alright, I think I (finally) deciphered this.

Thing starts at 3:30PM in Japan, so with a 30 minute leeway here's the timezone breakdown:

Eastern time (US) should be 2AM (Aug 30th). Western time (US) should be 11PM (Aug 29th). UK time should be 7AM (Aug 30th).

Alright, I think I (finally) deciphered this.

Thing starts at 3:30PM in Japan, so with a 30 minute leeway here's the timezone breakdown:

Eastern time (US) should be 2AM (Aug 30th). Western time (US) should be 11PM (Aug 29th). UK time should be 7AM (Aug 30th).

Ah, thanks. I'll use that as a guide. I'm gonna be up pretty late hahaha. 

Ah, thanks. I'll use that as a guide. I'm gonna be up pretty late hahaha. 

Yeah lol think a lot of folks will be pulling all-nighters. This is why I wish we had a game schedule, assuming it doesn't exist.

Honestly the lack of clear info is pretty frustrating, to speak nothing of all the eventual cockblocking Nico is going to test us with. 

So um is Kurushi streaming or is it nico-only?:0

yeah, one article mentioned Acho on Ustream and did Godsgarden actually stream it last year on twitch (not sure why I read that somewhere). I also read it would be free on nico nico?

So sorry to derail the discussion, but got a question about RC time slow in XRD.  Does the slow down delay when your inputs are registered, like say Millia does the backdash yrc j.k overhead, once you see the freeze, can you instantly block it or does it slow down when your character stands up to block it even if you instantly hold back after you see the freeze?  Just curious.  

Played the PS4 version just a moment ago.

The visuals were really crisp and beautiful.

But I am not sure if it was the TV because the game was laggy as hell!

Played the PS4 version just a moment ago.

The visuals were really crisp and beautiful.

But I am not sure if it was the TV because the game was laggy as hell!

Hopefully it's like Evo and it's just the monitors/TVs. I guess that's the likely thing. 

So sorry to derail the discussion, but got a question about RC time slow in XRD.  Does the slow down delay when your inputs are registered, like say Millia does the backdash yrc j.k overhead, once you see the freeze, can you instantly block it or does it slow down when your character stands up to block it even if you instantly hold back after you see the freeze?  Just curious.  

time slow doesn't mess with blocking at all

I read Ustream but we'll see. At least we have Nico Nico I suppose. 

The article mentions about pre arcrevo cup, not about the main event. If we have only nico, we have nothing, because its impossible to watch any stream on it without a premium account.

Blade, could you give me the contact info of the guy you know who was doing mods on these games?  Thanks!

If you're referring to Soul Calibur V mods, I'll do you one better. (If you're still confused PM me).

If you're referring to APCSGIV, here's his Youtube Page but he never replies to English, so I suggest checking out his blog if he has one, in Nico channels he goes by VIGSCPA.

If you're referring to GGXXACPlus PSP "cheat codes", PM me and I'll give you my cheat.db to mess around with.

Managed to be the first one in line for the free zone.

I can confirm that I will be able to watch the finals.

But King, the question remains.

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!?!?!

Arc Revo is for multiple Arc games right?  When's Xrd?  Wondering if I should stay up late to watch or if I should just look for an archive later (if say BB or P4AU is first).