Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oniros

Buyers beware! The save file from the retail version won't work with the DL version from PSN!

I took advantage of a deal this week and traded-in my copy of P4A in order to get some PSN cards and get the "Ultimate Bundle" from PSN. Logic would dictate that both versions would be equal right? Wrong.

For some reason, the retail save file is called Persona 4 ARENA while the PSN version save file is called Persona 4 ARENA [DL]. To me it is mind-numbingly stupid why anyone would do this on purpose; yet here I am: without my copy of my favorite game from last year and crossing my fingers that Sony's customer support will grant me a refund for this purchase. Not to say that if that happens I will end up with a bunch of money on my "wallet" that I don't have any interest on using because next gen is almost here and the PS4 isn't backwards compatible.

I hope this doesn't happen again to anyone. There was no warning or any info concerning this whatsoever. I've had it with Atlus, I ain't buying SMT IV or any game published by them in the near future.:mad:

...what exactly did you lose? Do DLC still work?

DLC works but all SP content won't be recognized. It isn't deleted but it still doesn't load that data. Luckily the online profile can be downloaded again.

I don't know what SP content means in this context, but if DLC works I imagine you could just unlock the rest again and be fine? Doesn't seem like a huge deal, just something to be aware of.

I don't know what SP content means in this context, but if DLC works I imagine you could just unlock the rest again and be fine? Doesn't seem like a huge deal, just something to be aware of.

I know it's not a huge deal for people who only play online but I'm still very salty. I just posted this here to let others know.

I know it's not a huge deal for people who only play online but I'm still very salty. I just posted this here to let others know.

Just wondering since you have it, but when it said all the exclusive content included in the ultimate pack did that include the Famitsu colors?