Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Killer Instinct (2013)

Another Killer Instinct update with the one and only Maximillian. This trailer is just an theory and speculation on the other 4 remaining character (since we know who the other 4 are already(, and Iron Galaxy has some good ideas and I can't wait to see the other characters in their presentation.

So the mummy character is a Babylonian and could be a ranged trapping and grappling character...interesting. So after this Babylonian fighter's release Riptor could be next. Don't take my word...take it from Max, the all knowing one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ9uNklpkWI&index=3&list=UUOgaIuQYGr6ow_jbote4BKA

I can only assume if he were a grappler, the "revenant" (since we ought to take IG and Mick's word that he's not a mummy) may have hit-grabs either long range or short range.

I'm more interested in the new "ghost" character. Thought he had dreadlocks or something as well as wielding a cleaver when it turns out it's just a spear. Also just as interested in what the new Cinder will look like.

Can't believe this hasn't been updated. None the less...

Ahem:

He's here. He's finally here...the 3rd and second original KI character after Sadira. I have to give you credit Iron Galaxy he looks pretty cool. None the less: Here's the 3rd new character of S2 of Killer Instinct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbn_yPayaE

Riptor's a girl, actually :v:

Kan-Ra looks like he has everything I love in my characters, including Merkava's j.C. Too bad I don't have an XBone.

Ehh... if it means the KI community would grow, then it is for the best. Last thing we need is an influx of SF5 fanboys spreading false info about the gam- too late.

Riptor is looking good. I hope she still has the Tailflip cancel from a heavy lunge.

Ehh... if it means the KI community would grow, then it is for the best. Last thing we need is an influx of SF5 fanboys spreading false info about the gam- too late.

Riptor is looking good. I hope she still has the Tailflip cancel from a heavy lunge.

I thought they already said she'd have all her old moves and a couple new ones. Can't wait for my dino and flame man back though.

Are people on here playing this? I got back into it now that season 2 is picking up speed. I'm enjoying it a lot more now, and I'm loving Riptor, she's a much more interesting vortex character than Sadira was. 

I'm not playing this game seriously until I get a stick for the Xbone. Can't stand the default pad.

Also, Omen is out, and he's fun as hell. IAD makes for some great mixup potential, especially if you make your opponent think you're going for a crossup, then airdash backwards.

Oh and his full theme is godlike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8QPzZDnVDU

Okay, this is one legitimately interesting design. The other characters were a good mix of well-known mechanics and characters from other games, but Aganos feels like he comes from an entirely different genre. Even though gimmicky characters usually turn out to be weak in the long run, I'd still at least sub him if I had an XBone.

So that's why Zappa's not playable in Xrd - S-ko is too busy fighting people on her own! :v: