Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyosuke Kagami

New Smash Bros for Wii U and 3ds

Given their fanbases I wouldn't be surprised to see Hector or Ephriam make it in.

Though Lucina is waifu so she gets priority for my wanting.

Seeing everyone talking about how they should put characters that aren't sword wielding lords reminds me of how I wish we'll get a Fire Emblem fighting game someday.

So anyway, Marth's in (feigns surprise). It's safe to assume Chrom will replace Ike, since the 2nd FE representative is always from the game that's currently hype.

There's actually a good chance that the 2nd character is Chrom, Lucina, or Robin (using the base design). Robin would be the most unique, as he has spells alongside his swordplay, so I do hope he gets in over Chrom or Lucina, who would be just like Marth.

I thought Tharja was everyone most wanted this time around. I haven't really played much Fire Emblem to know if she's cool but it seemed like when Smash Bros U got announced all I'd see are Tharja suggestions.

I ultimately don't care, I mean I got my boy Marth confirmed so they could add anyone else and it wouldn't effect me!

They might be slow on revealing new characters, but, the ones they have revealed look fun. Now just give me back Captain Falcon and Falco, and we'll be good (along with whatever new characters they come up with after Rosalina).

Zato-sama in mah Smash Bros?

It's like Ice Climbers, but not stupid. I'm all over the idea. I just wonder if she'll replace them or if they're coming back.

The best part about her is that she's not a Peach clone AT ALL moveset-wise.

Yeah, that is the nice thing. She really stands out for that... alas, Daisy is M.I.A.

Oh well, I am still good... Wii Fit Trainer, Marth, MM, no tripping... Yeah, this is going to be fun.

Rosalina was just announced as a newcomer in a Nintendo Direct. She looks like a puppet character with her Luma. Peach you have been officially ditched lol.

Link http://www.smashbros.com/sp/us/characters/rosetta.html

I'll still main her. I'm amazed Rosalina was announced playable instead of an alternate costume for Peach, I would've repped it once or twice if it was an option. I'm curious if this roster will be as large as Brawl by the end of things.

Not sure if this has been shared somewhere else on Dloop yet: http://puu.sh/5YXvZ.png

A friend told me that there's a version with the cross-hatch shading lines and the JJBA logo added, but I couldn't find it. If anyone has seen it, I'd appreciate a link since I want to bask in the awesome.

Great. That means Mewtwo deconfirmed.

Normally I'd say why can't we have both, but I was one of the people hoping Lucario wouldn't come back.