Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyosuke Kagami

New Smash Bros for Wii U and 3ds

Lucario gets a Mega Evolution and you guys expected him not to return?

I was hoping Mewtwo would be relevant again for that very reason, but I should have known better. :v:

Mewtwo got two Mega Evolutions, though.

I was hoping Mewtwo would be relevant again for that very reason, but I should have known better. :v:

What I meant was, both of them are relevant, so one being around doesn't mean the other isn't gonna be there.

New Playable Character: Little Mac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmtrmAvL5aw

dammit you beat me to it!

Anyways, I like the idea of his "power meter" mechanic, I played the wii punch out a bit a few years back so it's cool that he gets an upgrade to playable from assist trophy (Also explains giga mac as his final smash via multiplayer's "mechanic" of giga mac juice turning the resulting Mac to giga mac)

I guess if there is an arcsys fighter we can compare him to, I'd say akihiko. Because for starters they have similar power build-up mechanics, albeit different, as Mac you gotta charge, Aki has to chain together.

Even then I say Mac is a bit stronger because of the fact he's (in his mainstay universe), trained with Doc Louis, practically fought almost at least one boxer in every country..Punched out Mike Tyson (or Mr. Dream depending on what version you got of the original game), Punched out Sandman (in other iterations), and in terms of the Wii Game (and the wiiware side-game) Punched out the GOD DAMNED DONKEY KONG and Doc Louis (even with punching away his chocolate bar)

...I played too much punch out wii haven't I?

Anyways, bottom line I might pick up Mac. Looks quite interesting for the smash-verse, since last game he was an assist trophy... I was thinking his final smash would be a star punch if he did get in, but Giga Mac is a lot better

I'm liking Little Mac a whole lot. Looks really fun, and possibly main material (since I lost my previous main).

main in question being?

Ike

Because of the whole "Fire Emblem flavor of the month" thing that happened with Roy?

I hoping Wii Fit Trainer isn't the only character with an alternate. It would be nice to have Little Mac's pink jumpsuit be selectable.

Because of the whole "Fire Emblem flavor of the month" thing that happened with Roy?

I hoping Wii Fit Trainer isn't the only character with an alternate. It would be nice to have Little Mac's pink jumpsuit be selectable.

Yeah, that's kind of what it was. I was a Roy main in Melee (Captain Falcon and Falco sub), Ike main in Brawl (still with the same subs). In the original, i'd say I was a Captain Falcon main, who isn't here, and Little Mac is really awesome looking.

Rosalina was shown too, seems like she'll be a puppet-type character, definitely checking out rosalina and zero suit samus if i get the 3ds version

I'm sorry but there are way too many Pokemon playable lol You might as well have given them their own game [Type Wild HD]

I hope Zero Suit isn't crap this time around...although as a principle I hate the very idea that she has become so standard.