Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyosuke Kagami

New Smash Bros for Wii U and 3ds

I'm sorry but there are way too many Pokemon playable lol You might as well have given them their own game [Type Wild HD]

I hope Zero Suit isn't crap this time around...although as a principle I hate the very idea that she has become so standard.

ROCKET BOOTS solX lol

Also I hope I'm not the only one who says this but..

MEGAMAN FOR BEST FINAL SMASH

ROCKET BOOTS solX lol

Also I hope I'm not the only one who says this but..

You're not the only one, I also agree with that opinion. Nintendo has given Megaman more love than Capcom has in YEARS.

I'm sorry but there are way too many Pokemon playable lol You might as well have given them their own game [Type Wild HD]

I hope Zero Suit isn't crap this time around...although as a principle I hate the very idea that she has become so standard.

You realize that Charizard replaced Pokemon Trainer, and no Jigglypuff confirmed, so it's even with Brawl's number, right?

Can anyone explain to me what Greninja can do? I really don't know besides Substitution. I guess he can throw shurikens or something.

Can anyone explain to me what Greninja can do? I really don't know besides Substitution. I guess he can throw shurikens or something.

His moveset hasn't been revealed, but he seems to have Substitute, Water Shuriken, and Night Slash.

You realize that Charizard replaced Pokemon Trainer, and no Jigglypuff confirmed, so it's even with Brawl's number, right?

They will never make a Smash Bros. without Jigglypuff.

I think what they're doing with the online play is pretty smart.  Having two separate modes is a great way to preserve the original intention of the game while also giving the hardcore crowd what they want.  (Fifty bucks says they still mod the game anyway.)

His moveset hasn't been revealed, but he seems to have Substitute, Water Shuriken, and Night Slash.

I think up+B is likely the thing where he quickly launched up at an angle then up at the opposite angle.

Greninja is pretty cool.

Still wondering about Chrom tho.

Or anyone from FEA.

Arena Ferox is a stage, so that's a good sign

Truefax.

All 3 Two of the main characters of Fire Emblem Awakening (Chrom, Lucina, Robin) are confirmed playable. Also, you can also play as both genders of Robin.

Oh yeah, also Captain Falcon is back.

Edit: Actually, looks like Chrom might not be playable and may either be an assist trophy or part of Robin's Final Smash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ytrX0wweA

Edit: Yeah, Chrom's definitely not playable. Not even listed on the official site. Looks like Gematsu's leak was fake.

Edit: Yeah, Chrom's definitely not playable. Not even listed on the official site. Looks like Gematsu's leak was fake.

I'm thinking Chrom is a Lucina skin. Not all of the alternate skins for characters are listed on the site anywhere.

Chrom is part of Robin's final smash. Nintendo also specifically clarified that he's not playable in any capacity. 

I'm thinking Chrom is a Lucina skin. Not all of the alternate skins for characters are listed on the site anywhere.

You should note that Robin is glowing like as if he was performing a Final Smash in that scene.

Chrom is part of Robin's final smash. Nintendo also specifically clarified that he's not playable in any capacity. 

Ah, that settles that then. It's ok Chrom is boring anyway.

I don't really know what to think about Lucina because so little of her was shown, so i'm just hoping she is unique from Marth. However, i'm very happy for Robin getting in, as I was hoping for him over Chrom, just for some diversity from sword users.

And, I love some Captain Falcon, so i'm very happy to have him back. Now all I need is Falco back, though i'm still happy with the game even if he isn't back, he'd just make me a lot happier. As for Mewtwo and Roy, i'd love Roy back, and i'd be happy with Mewtwo back, but i'm not holding my breath, and they don't really effect anything for me.

I'm not sad that Chrom isn't playable, and I didn't care about Shulk one way or the other, but, I am sad the Gematsu leak was deconfirmed, as I was actually excited about Chorus Men, and I had one friend that was so excited that he was going to purchase a Wii U and the game solely for it.

Lucina is in. Even if she's a marth clone (and I could see no differences), I am finally content.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

From Tuesday's Smash Daily Update Miiverse post on Lucina:

"Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's--it must be in her D.N.A. However, where Marth's power is concentrated in the tip of the sword, Lucina's attack strength is balanced throughout the weapon, which might make her easier to control. She's also a little bit shorter than Marth."