Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoWL

ArcSys Voice Acting [This thread has rules now]

Bullet's voice is kinda deep, but she's an adult woman. So I'd kind of imagine her to sound like a militant type.

I really am curious on the dub this time, its been so long and I just wanna hear how everyone has improved.

From what I've heard, Erin is also Parasoul's voice from Skullgirls. It's kinda like the way she voices Bullet but more feminine.

I saw this in the Xrd credits and I'm surprised no one has posted it. Ramlethal Valentine is voiced by Megumi Han (AKA Gon in the 2011 Hunter x Hunter anime).

I couldn't even make out any of the names in the credits due to bad video quality, unless another Arcade run has popped up with clear visuals.

Added to the list.

Oh, I probably should also mention, Ramlethal isn't the only character voiced by her. Apparently Sharon and June are also voiced by Megumi Han.

Another person voicing three people is Tomokazu Seki voicing "Original Man", "Answer" and "Ky's Guard".

Tomomi Isomura, who we know as the voice of April and Leap in Xrd, also voices Libraria (the lone female of the Senate).

I take it Answer is the other male member of the Senate besides Cronus?

No, that's Axus. He's apparently voiced by Chafurin.

You know it seems weird that the GG wiki says that Chronus is I and Axus is IV when it's actually the other way around (Chronus is IV and Axus is I).

You know it seems weird that the GG wiki says that Chronus is I and Axus is IV when it's actually the other way around (Chronus is IV and Axus is I).

That was Blade who wrote it on his blog. Someone just "Ctrl+C Ctrl+V" it on wiki.

Suzaku has provided us with the cast list for Xrd. List has been updated accordingly.

Anyway, about the voice actors. From the game's end credits:

Sol Badguy: Jouji Nakata

Ky Kiske: Takeshi Kusao

May: Satomi Koorogi

Millia Rage: Yuko Sumitomo

Chipp Zanuff: Yoshihisa Kawahara

Venom: Junichi Suwabe

Potemkin: Takashi Kondou

Axl Low: Keiichi Nanba

I-No: Kikuko Inoue

Faust: Takashi Kondou

Slayer: Iemasa Kayumi

Zato-1 / Eddie: Takehito Koyasu

Bedman: Hikaru Midorikawa

Ramlethal Valentine: Megumi Han

Sin Kiske: Issei Miyazaki

Gabriel: Takayuki Sugou

Original Man: Tomokazu Seki

Chronus: Tomonori Tsuboi

Axus: Cha-Fu-lin

Libraria: Tomomi Isomura

Sharon: Megumi Han

Answer: Tomokazu Seki

Narration: Takayuki Sugou

System Voice: Dan Rubida

April & Leap: Tomomi Isomura

Augus: Yuuko Sumitomo

June: Megumi Han

Sephy / March: Akane Fujikawa

Febby / Novel / Octy / Janis: Yuuki Matsumoto

Ky's Guard: Tomokazu Seki

People of Illyria: Takashi Kondou, Tomomi Isomura, Tomokazu Seki

Swordman: Daisuke Ishiwatari, Hidehiko Sakamura, Akira Katano

Sheriff: Takeshi Yamanaka

Extra: Takao Suzuki

Chipp's the only one with a new voice actor.

The Senato are Chronus (IV), Axus (I), and Libraria (II). Bardius (III) was presumably killed in Vastedge. Chronus is the leader, according to Vastedge.

The Original Man is the guy Axl talks to in his intro. He wants Axl to deliver a message to That Man.

Answer is Chipp's aide.

Well it does confirm Sharon does have herself a voice. Lol

What I am curious about is why Daisuke, aka Sol, is voicing a swordsman. Lol

You can hear her at the end of the rounds on Slayer's stage.

and likely slayer's story (since I did see her mouth moving in the arcade opening at a point :P)

What I am curious about is why Daisuke, aka Sol, is voicing a swordsman. Lol

It's not like this is the first time he voiced a swordsman.

It's not like this is the first time he voiced a swordsman.

Well still, it's not Sol, it's just a generic swordsman XD

Then again he likely believes he should focus more on directing the game's plot than being the queen fan we know and love as sol lol.

What have they done to your voice Bang ?! TELL ME WHO DID THIS!! After listening to Bang's voice is CS so much I don't think I'll evr get used to his CP counter-part.. Same thing with Sena - seriously though, who thought this was a good idea to mess up their voices and make them sound so horrendous? If they couldn't get Bang's original VA at least get someone who captures the serious yet goofy side of him!

At least Tager seems to remain unchanged :TG:

/end rant

What have they done to your voice Bang ?! TELL ME WHO DID THIS!! After listening to Bang's voice is CS so much I don't think I'll evr get used to his CP counter-part.. Same thing with Sena - seriously though, who thought this was a good idea to mess up their voices and make them sound so horrendous? If they couldn't get Bang's original VA at least get someone who captures the serious yet goofy side of him!

At least Tager seems to remain unchanged :TG:

/end rant

Bang got throat cancer in the transition from CS to CP, Sena hit puberty, and the voice direction changed due to ASW USA doing the localization instead of Aksys.

Now that the NA BBCP is released, was anyone able to guess who the NPC's english voices are?

Maybe you can actually wait until the day is over so people can get it.

Got up to episode 4 of the Chono Phantasma part of the story and so far, the acting is still same-old awesome BB. Hearing Bang kinda hurt but everyone else was really on point. Hibiki sounds pretty good too.