Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoWL

ArcSys Voice Acting [This thread has rules now]

Hm, that seems possible. Unless she's voicing like Caelica, since I don't think she has an English VA yet.

^ Hmmm now that you mention it, this is a probably option as well, and so would be Nine.

But I still think that Bullet is the most likely option.

I hadn't even thought of her being Nine, but that could totally work too. That being said, I keep expecting Strassman to do Bullet and I have no reason why since I doubt there's anything that would even remotely suggest that to be the case.

to be honest. I wanted to see julie ann taylor voice Nine (likely to keep the voice of family resemblance)

and I honestly do want tara platt for bullet, but knowing strassman I know she'd be a similar fit

Funnily enough, I'd actually see (well... ''hear'' is more accurate) Tara Platt voicing Nine.

However, I highly doubt Tayler will voice Nine, seeing that she doesn't share her seiyuu with Kokonoe.

I've heard Amanda via Seiji Nomi/Dust Taker from Accel World. She's probably the next best voice actor to fit boy characters with. I say she has the right tone for Bullet.

Follow the Raven at Neon Alley.

;) [/shameless advertising]

Funnily enough, I'd actually see (well... ''hear'' is more accurate) Tara Platt voicing Nine.

However, I highly doubt Tayler will voice Nine, seeing that she doesn't share her seiyuu with Kokonoe.

why I see julie ann? because she voices kokonoe, so why not? :P

2 things wrong with that statement

1.Hibiki Kohaku is a guy.

2. if they needed a girl for us role make it like how they got Michelle Ruff for Carl. but different :P

I'm pretty sure D.C Douglas will be in this game. I follow him on twitter and he posted a link to the CP trailer with a comment about 2014 being too far off. The twitter post was like last week though.

I'm pretty sure D.C Douglas will be in this game. I follow him on twitter and he posted a link to the CP trailer with a comment about 2014 being too far off. The twitter post was like last week though.

Bitchin'. :AZ:

So what it's a guy. It could be like this.

Although, I've never heard her work before so I don't really know what she could do.

fair point...but if there was a guy I'd see for hibiki, Johnny doing his Yu voice during the group date cafe segment...

that aside I still see julie ann as nine.

Hibiki is voiced by a guy in the original Japanese, he should in fact still be voiced by a guy in English to remain consistent.

I agree whole-heartedly!

Hibiki is voiced by a guy in the original Japanese, he should in fact still be voiced by a guy in English to remain consistent.

Doubt it. Hibiki just looks like he will sound a little feminine. Chances are he will still be voiced by a female English VA to keep his gender ambiguous...unless you brought in Todd Haberkorn. :v:

Doubt it. Hibiki just looks like he will sound a little feminine.

We all know how well that worked out with Amane. I don't think it matters whether or not Hibiki has a male or female VA, as long as it captures a consistent feeling as his JP self does.

yeah, all I wanna say now is "drop the subject and move on..." I don't think I got a good counter argument to my thoughts :P

Doubt it. Hibiki just looks like he will sound a little feminine.

Eh... I don't think Mitsuhiro Ichiki can do a convincing "feminine voice" in the way you're probably thinking.

Eh... I don't think Mitsuhiro Ichiki can do a convincing "feminine voice" in the way you're probably thinking.

I'm not familiar with the seiyuu. I was speaking in possibilities though, so yeah, he probably can't.

I wonder if any other actors from Funimation would be able to get roles. I think Micah Solusod would probably hit a good middle line along with Todd Haberkorn. Maybe even Greg Ayres as he has a naturally high voice, and could probably float over to a bit feminine pretty well.