Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bibiquadium

[CP] Makoto Nanaya Combo List Thread - v1.0

"100% Life Overdrive Corner Combo Requires 50% Heat" Not sure what you meant by quote the section lol.

5B 5CC 5D(3) OD 214A~C 236D(G) j.D(G) 214A~D(G) 5CC PF(G)

DM: 5147

I know this was posted awhile ago, but I think you get more damage by squeezing the OD in after the 2D of your normal corner combo. ex:

5B > 5CC > 5D > 6C > 214A~C > 236D > 5B > 6A > 2D > OD > 623C~D > j.623C~D > 236236D - 5649 damage

5B > 6C > 214A~C > 236D > 5D > 5B > 6A > 2D > OD > 623C~D > j.623C~D > 236236D - 5717 damage

I currently don't have my PS3 with me, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could squeeze in a good 6k~6.1k from a 5B starter midscreen or corner.

Been fiddling around with 5B>5CC>OD and starting from match start and at 53% health I have 5B>5CC>OD>DP(G)>214AD(G)>2C>214CD(G)>5D>5CC>J.C>J.B.>J.C>J.B>DP

DMG:4638

HG: 33

With PF

DMG: 5223

Soo im wondering anything Better at around the 50 ish% health range?

Been fiddling around with 5B>5CC>OD and starting from match start and at 53% health I have 5B>5CC>OD>DP(G)>214AD(G)>2C>214CD(G)>5D>5CC>J.C>J.B.>J.C>J.B>DP

DMG:4638

HG: 33

With PF

DMG: 5223

Soo im wondering anything Better at around the 50 ish% health range?

I don't have anything set in stone, but from half stage distance you can try routes like:

5B > 5CC > 2D(2) > 5B > 6A > 2D > OD > 5B > 5D > 214A~D > etc.

5B > 5CC > 2D(2) > 5B > 6A > 2D > 2C > delay 214A~C > 236D > OD > 214B~D > etc.

They should do more damage with Particle Flare ender because you get the guaranteed damage from the OD version.

From a little closer (starting distance) off of a better confirm, you can do:

5B > (5C) > 6C > 214A~C > 236D > OD > 214A~D > etc.

If you're in the corner, you can do:

5B > 5CC > 2D(2) > 5B > 6A > 2D(side switch) > 2C > 236D > OD > 214A~D > etc.

If you need full corner-to-corner carry, there's also this, it works from 50% or lower I believe:

5B > 5CC > 2D(2) > 5B > 6A > 2D > OD > 5B > j.623C~D > 66 5B > 623C~D > 5D > 214A~D > 236236D - 5491 damage

You probably won't get much because that loop prorates bad and wastes too much combo time.

So I'm probably not up to date with the latest Makoto combos, but I've been messing around with particle flair for a little while.

With your opponent in the corner you can back throw, 236236D3 ~ D, 236D3, 5D3, ~ 2C, full PF for 4460 damage if you do everything right. The timing is extremely tight, for me anyway. As far as I know 4460 isn't that bad for a Makoto throw combo.

I remember someone saying that they missed doing 2C after 2 part particle flair. It's there in OD, but I can't seem to find a way to squeeze more damage out of what I already know.

You can also particle flair level 2 out of parry level 1 if you're close enough. You can super out of parry level 2 and 3 as well. You can then walk "backwards" a little so you can correct your direction, then 6A j.B j.D3 into the corner if you're near it.

Also PF into PF always seems to work if you want to extend your combo. But I feel since I don't see that, there must be something I'm missing.

Probably considered nit-picky but 2C FC starter notation seems to have an error:

•FC 2C CT 214~C~"delayed"B 5CC 2D(3) 6A 2D(2) 5B 6D j.JB j.CC DP

6D is supposed to be 6A near the end of the combo.

anyone got a suggestion for a midscreen combo off of FC lightning arrow?

Surprised I haven't seen any in combo vids.

Ive just been doing

214B~D> 662C>2D(lv3)>665CC> air combo route/JD

found...

>2C>CT>2B>6A>2D(3)>665CC>jc>JCB>jc>JCB>corona for 4105 dmg

I'd like someone to confirm this so I'm not going mad but the basic 5B starter midscreen on Makoto has an issue:

5B > 5CC > 2D(2) > 5B > 6A > 2D(3) > 2C > 214A(A) > 5B > 6A > j.B > j.B > j.623C (D)

The first 6A seems to whiff on Makoto due to her hitbox, even testing the starter 5B point blank. The combo does work but it requires a micro dash:

5B > 5CC > 2D(2) > 66 5B > 6A etc...

Sorry if this was common knowledge but I was shocked when I did the mirror match and it kept dropping.

I'd like someone to confirm this so I'm not going mad but the basic 5B starter midscreen on Makoto has an issue:

5B > 5CC > 2D(2) > 5B > 6A > 2D(3) > 2C > 214A(A) > 5B > 6A > j.B > j.B > j.623C (D)

The first 6A seems to whiff on Makoto due to her hitbox, even testing the starter 5B point blank. The combo does work but it requires a micro dash:

5B > 5CC > 2D(2) > 66 5B > 6A etc...

Sorry if this was common knowledge but I was shocked when I did the mirror match and it kept dropping.

Yeah micro dash 5B>6A works though its really tight...

Micro dash 5A>6A>2D is easier and you can still follow up with the generic combo routes.

Yeah micro dash 5B>6A works though its really tight...

Micro dash 5A>6A>2D is easier and you can still follow up with the generic combo routes.

To also follow up on that, I learned from stargazer about the route not working in mirrors(this also happens against carl as well).

He told me about using 5B>5C j.c>etc. If you don't want/need to mirco dash just to get damage or corner carry as an alternative.

I'm also not sure how common this is but the 2D(2)>2D(3) route on bullet seems seems to always send her forward cause of her hurtbox, and no matter how close I am i've never gotten the route to send her back over me.

I'm also not sure how common this is but the 2D(2)>2D(3) route on bullet seems seems to always send her forward cause of her hurtbox, and no matter how close I am i've never gotten the route to send her back over me.

Gonna need a micro-dash 5B for that :vbang:

Eww my thread took a hit with the upgrade. I guess I'll have to clean this up for 1.1

Do you plan on filling out the OD sections as well for post-patch combos?

Not sure how I'll approach it. Considering combos are never set in stone. Might have a Google doc and have people write down combos, starter, meter use, meter gain, etc. Then take them, test them, optimize then put em here.