Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rigel

Applications For Glitch (Just Frame) Fish

Are there any commonly accepted applications for Dizzy's glitch fish or is this an unexamined or useless part of her game?

Condition your opponent to block the laser at a specific time, then use the delay laser glitch and throw during that time. Otherwise, you'd have to practice specific pressure strings which probably aren't worth doing.

i've heard of the Glitch fish but im not entirely sure on how to do it, is it done by pressing the next buton on a specific time?

I see it the same way Wekk does, they're pretty much just a tweak on different timings, I've tried a few strings but they all seem inferior to the normal setups. [EDIT] Seems like glitch fish will have to wait... Oh and answer for Gonzales, the glitch fish is performed by hitting the 2nd fish input right at the end of the animation. If you time it right you get a fish that starts out performing the first command, then switches to the 2nd command, and afterwards immediately finishes the first command. BTW does anyone know if this was another "secret" that was meant to be in AC, or if they just screwed up?

I just found a really useful application for glitch fish against roboky's delayed wakeup. It's super good. Pwnage. Hard to explain with txt though, but if people are interested I'll give it a shot.

probably will work for Bridget too... i'm thinking using delayed fish to bait rushing down opponent cond : full screen Zoning -. s_bubble (will makes opponent hesitate to rush u down) -. glitch k_fish will ch bubble pop if they rush u down or they fd block and leave u with huge frame advantage

Man I'm sorry guys, I've been busy and haven't checked back here in a while.

Anyway, here is a video of it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGCyrnOAeK8

It uses the delayed summon version of 214H~K. If you haven't seen this version, basically the fish comes out like a HS laser, then switches to the K bite. Then, right after it bites, it switches back to the rest of the HS laser animation.

How it works against roboky's delayed wakeup is that the starting animation shows a laser fish, so it may tempt roboky to use his delayed wakeup. Then, instead of a laser coming out, it'll switch to a bite, which will whiff as it bites right before roboky wakes up. He might then think, "Ooh, Dizzy messed up, now I get to wakeup without a meaty on me," but then the laser will come out immediately after the bite. The timing of such will let you instantly crossover, and follow up with a combo and knockdown.

The input is this:

throw > 214H~_K > IAD > (land) > 421 > IAD ]S[ (laser) > AD > j.2S > j.H > (land) > dash > c.S > 5H > 2H > icespike

Kind of confusing, hopefully the video clears up any confusion. Oh and also, should be SRK safe as the fish will eat the first hit. Haven't tested this version for SRK safety but other similar setups yield SRK safety :)

that robo trick was mad bullshit good find though, i think id just walk away from gg and play arcana heart or somethin if a dizzy ever did that me