Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

J-Stars Victory VS

could've sworn this game will also have a regular four player battle type of deal......like Smash......also I really hope Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn will be in it.....he was in that one Shounen Jump game for the DS so.......yea

SHEET-TO YEAH!

And all we can do is hope for our favorites, that's is the essence of crossovers...hope and despair ( ; -; )7

Got our first multiple "Hero" rep for a series in One Piece as Boa Hancock is playable, also more assist revealed; Rukia (Bleach), Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi) and Lala (To Love-Ru). Game is set for a March release [instead of December] and will have a special edition.

Gotta say I'm disappointed that they're already revealing another One Piece rep, but I guess One Piece didn't have a "Rival" reveal...and hey getting some of that estrogen in my Shounen!

Boa Hancock? What a weird choice. I'm glad more females are showing up in the game, but OP has so many more deserving characters...

Having the release date pushed back opens the door for a larger final roster, at least. There's still some hope I may yet get to experience an epic Zoro/Kenshin duel.

Lol I love Boa and have my arcade stick themed around her but she really is a very odd choice. Seems they didnt want to use Nami or Robin coz their gameplay wouldnt have been that good as they're not really fighters.

Guess coz they dont have enough female leads they're gonna pull stuff like this to try to even odd the male/female cast.

I wouldve loved to see Lala as a playable character, Rukia too! smh the supports that they just revealed wouldve been awesome on the playable side. Such a waste..

Yo no Gash/Zatch and Kiyo? they'll be perfect puppeteer characters. Well maybe i can still hope for samurai deeper kyo or Train Heartnet from black cat

Yo no Gash/Zatch and Kiyo? they'll be perfect puppeteer characters. Well maybe i can still hope for samurai deeper kyo or Train Heartnet from black cat
If by the off chance that Eve is included as well, my interest in this game will rise even more. :v:

OH FUK!

Hell Teacher Nube!? YES PLEASE! + w+

Also wow, 2 Jojo reps at once, and bother are playable? I'm surprised they didn't use Jotaro since I thought Part 3 was the bee's knees for you fans.

I suppose that they just went for the ones that are more popular thanks to the anime right now (and it's currently re-airing in Japan, too). Also, they might release Jotaro as DLC when the new season starts airing in Spring.

Whaaaaat?!? That is insanely cool. Did NOT expect to see anybody from HTN make the roster.

With Jump Festa coming up, hopefully we'll get a new trailer or maybe some bonus character reveals. I'd be surprised if they didn't have some kind of new media/announcement during the event.

A new trailer with some more character reveals at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN82w2UQ9VI

This game now has all the characters I was hoping for (maybe except Kenshiro), so I guess I have no reason not to buy it.

Gotta love Sugita referencing his "mirror" match.

By the way, Neuro's another Assist-only character. At least Koro-sensei is playable.

Life hates me too. Been waiting for Neuro this whole time only for him to be a support character lol

Also, never knew who Korosensei was until I found out that he's from a series that's written by the same dude who wrote Neuro. I guess I can tolerate that.