Sign in to follow this  
Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

you just have to get the good chars and get rid of or fix broken ones, for example you could proly use fighter factory to edit the damage down on q's super.

mugen's only balance if you make it so. that's what i think. as for glitchy characters, i don't have them. but if it's ok to ask a request, does anyone have Stider Hien?

aww no sharing or info from anybody? well whatev, anyways PM me if anyone wanted Faust. or Baiken, or Jam, or Sol, Or Ky, Or Reload Robo-Ky, or Johnny, or Slayer, Or Eddie, Or Justice, and maybe Dizzy, if i feel giving. peace~

THIS GAME GOT ME INTO LAST BLADE 2 I'm looking for Isabeau, anyone have her and can send her to me? Evil Ken would also be very nice, as I can't seem to find that either. Aside from those two, any recommendations? I'm staying away from GG characters for the time being, as I don't have an adapter and I can't play them on the keyboard.

no prob, let's all keep the mugen alive. because i beleive deep down that mugen represents your soul in fighting games. shrugs. it'sa dream come true for me. childhood growing up with SF and KOF and now GG and Melty. battle collision for the win

I'm trying to put it on my Xbox with AlphaXmugen and am having problems mostly because I didn't really try figuring it out. Any help would be welcomed. I think one day I'm going to edit certain characters and make some with a simple system and balance them and make sure they don't have infinites and crap. But we'll never get to that will we? By the way I got absolutely no help on SRK so that means no Big O/Slayer stage yet. (Mugen is such nonsense)

Can't wait to make ballz a character. For those of you who do not know who this character is, it's best you continue not to know. If you would like to know anyway here it is: **Spoilers** Be prepared for the most disgusting, obscene, vulgar thing you have ever read about in your life. Alright. So on New Years day we jokingly said that this year we would be gay. At this point Mario comes up and is like "ME TOO!" but we're like "Mario, you're already gay buddy". Little did we know what he was about to do. He ripped off all of his clothes and says "NOW I'm EVEN GAYER!" in his italian accent. He had a speedo on with a mushroom on it and suspenders with hearts on them. We thought that was a little wierd and walked away. The next day Mario was at the dentist but his dentist was working for Bowser and knocked Mario out. What happened next is heart breaking. While he was knocked out a little surgery was preformed. When Mario woke up he felt a little dizzy. He looked in the Mirror and while crying screamed "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?". It turns out the surgery that was done made Mario's eyes coming out the end of boobs implanted on his face and his eyelids were nipples. His nose was a penis and his mustache balls. He had pubic hair and his mouth was his butthole. He literally had two buttcheeks as a buttchin and vaginas as ears. Hence ballz was born. He could never return to his princess, so he roams the night with his face wrapped in toilet paper with his mushroom speedo one with his heart suspenders on with nothing else but cowboy boots and his good ole spurs.

Yar 1030 do you have a good slayer? preferably slash but a good reload one would work too. i forgot i needed one.

Reload Slayer, yea. just IM me.

:cool:

decided to list out the characters i have avalible Guilty Gear: Dizzy (Slash) Sol (Reload) Ky (Reload) Robo-Ky (Reload) May (GGX) Jam (XX) I-NO (XX) Millia (GGX) Justice (XX) Johnny (Slash) Axl (Slash) Eddie (XX) Venom (XX) Slayer (Reload) Faust (XX) Bridget (Slash) Baiken (Slash) A.B.A. (Slash)

Melty Blood I have for Mugen also Shiki Tohno (Re-Act) Nanaya (Re-Act/ Act Cadenza) Akiha Tohno (AC) Vermillion Akiha (AC) Len (AC) White Len (AC) Satsuki (React) Sion (React) Tatari Sion (React) Warachia (React/AC) Arcuied (AC) Red Arc (React) Hisui (AC) Kohaku (React) Hisui & Kohaku (React) Ner.Chaos (AC) Kouma (AC) Ciel (React) Miyako (React/AC) and special thanks to Dizzynecro for giving me Neco-Arc & Neco-Chaos To Everyone!!! Plz PM or AIM for requests or make a notice.

Eternal Fighter Zero Mugen (cuz someone out there might want them) Kanna Doppel Nanase Sleppy Nayuki Nayuki Unknown Michiru Ayu Shiiko Misaki Kaori Mizuka Sayuri Misuzu Mai Makoto

I believe the EX Mai (is that right?) was kicking our butts big time. Her and Remy that duplicates himself if you hit his lights of virtues (in Yang's 3s stage). Who were we DizzyNecro?

Reload Slayer, yea. just IM me.

:cool:

Does his dust work and he have burst? We have one that doesn't have footloose journey and the things I mentioned. He used to have a blockable grab too but we got a patch for him.

for KOF, i have just about Everyone. so give me a Holla.

Capcom not too much...

A more recent Maxima? Like KOF XI? We have like a 99 one but it has assists.

hey Kix, sorry but i have the same Slayer as you. We just have to wait for the creator to finish his update, and as for Maxima, i have 2000 maxima so not too recent. as for other XI chara's, i have some. if you got any more requests, post here and i'll try to help ya. <-trying to keep "fun/fair" mugen alive, one step atta time!)

Okay thanks. Pretty much I steal DizzyNecro's mugen though, lol. That's truly heart breaking, I wanted a mappa feint more than anything. :(

I have a decent amount of completely random shit, since I'm super-indiscriminate about characters to download and just delete stupid or worthless characters if they are really worth deleting. I have XI Oswald, Ash, and I think Vanessa? I wouldn't mind seeing a list of XI characters you have.

Sign in to follow this