Sign in to follow this  
Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

Sure. But not any time soon or tomorrow. AIM me sometime saturday after... like, noon or something. We can character exchange, since you were gonna send me other stuff too, haha.

for KOF XI: Athena (OF COURSE <3) Kula (<3) Elisabeth Kyo Ex Kyo Kusanagi (custom) Iori K' Terry Rock (custom) Yamazaki (custom) Jenet Mai Gai Tendo Hayate Jazu Silver Ramon Vanessa Eiji Kensou Duck King Saisyu (custom) Duolon Ash Shen Oswald Momoko Shion Shingo Kasumi (by custom, i mean they were not really in kofxi but someone made them to play perfectly like XI, dream cancel and all)

Neo Geo Battle Coliseum: Hotaru Kisarah Goddess Athena Ai Yuki Shishioh Mizuchi Hanzou Fuuma Mudman Marco Chonshu Chonrei NeoDio Mr. Karate Robert

whats a good size [in pixels] for creating custom mugen charectors? I was thinking about as tall as yamazaki but not quite.. like maybe just a head shorter

Jojo's bizare adventure:

Jotaro

Joseph

Dio

Shadow Dio

Kakyoin

Hol Horse

D'bo

Alessi

Chaka (kinda sucks could use a better one)

Petshop

Vanilla Ice

Black Polnarif

Mariah

NEED IGGY.

To 2nd_God: that sounds good I would just find a average hieght character and build off of their standin sprite and jus go from there.

Robert has amazing and skillful juggles that don't do so much damage that I feel bad using him. They are amazing, I should post a video of them.

To 2nd_God: that sounds good I would just find a average hieght character and build off of their standin sprite and jus go from there.

well im making it from scratch.. and I don't believe I've made it as far into my tutorial as 'how to check existing charectors pixel sizes'

can anyone give me like.. a rough estimate in pixels as to how tall it should be?

i dont remember the site but ive been to one that had ALL GG characters if you want ill search it up

ya dude, if you can share that info, that be great.:yaaay:

I need to get the Xbox mugen to work. If anybody has an easy FAQ or whatever to transfer the stuff we've already done to it that would be nice.

I believe it's called AlphaXmugen. I don't know how or if it boots up normally, I putted on my modded hardrive for the time being.

I believe it's called AlphaXmugen. I don't know how or if it boots up normally, I putted on my modded hardrive for the time being.

hrmm, yea ok, I have a modded HD for xbox also. I should look into this. it be fun to have mugen on xbox. trick people think it's real!!!!

lol wtf KOF vs. Guilty Gear.:vbang:

Yeah, it's awesome. Cool that you got one too. If you don't find it I might later. If that's the exact name obviously you'll find it off a search engine, at least most likely.

Sign in to follow this