Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Does anyone know the song that plays in the first part of Marie's trailer. Not sure if its in the rpg or if its new

The track is called "Girl of the Hollow Forest"

Why did you drop that theory? He still has what are presumably buffs, and easy ways to get fatals via fear.

I meant it as a goal for Adachi. As in, you MUST get the Heat Riser Buff and the Fear in to start doing actual damage. Now, it seems that he has a totally different goal in gameplay, but he can still use the good ol Buff-Nerf tactic to win.

I studied Adachi's IK for a bit and I would say it has a running to become a useful IK like Junpei's and Yukiko's, as Adachi has about the same startup as Yukiko iirc, although it looks slightly slower. We might have to go to Training mode to see if it does suffice.

No stomp move ?

Colour me disappointed.

Adachi stomping on people would look so out of character. His throw is much more how I envision him acting, leaving the savage acts for Magatsu Izanagi.

No stomp move ?

Colour me disappointed.

His DP has him slamming his opponent with his gun and ruthlessly kicking them them away like they're trash. Not a stomp per se, but...

Adachi stomping on people would look so out of character. His throw is much more how I envision him acting, leaving the savage acts for Magatsu Izanagi.

This is how I like it as well, fits much better with him to me.

No stomp move ?

Colour me disappointed.

Adachi has like 3 "Stomp" moves

1-Gun Stomp (From DP: Dissapear!)

2-Magat Stomp (From 5C)

3-Sword Stomp (From SP Ghastly Wail)

Generally, any move involving a downwards strike against a downed opponent will get the term "Curbstomp" from me. Some does it with their foot, some do it by any other means.

He'll have a dlc code with first print copies which is the first two weeks, I believe? I think that goes for digital as well.

Just curious what happened to Adachi having Raging lion, I'm assuming that its just a persona attack like ziodyne?

Adachi never had Raging Lion nor something remotely close to it.

Oh okay, I remember someone saying he did when scans of him first appeared but I could be wrong.

Oh yeah, that was me. It looked like Adachi was doing a simmilar pose before a Raging Lion, but it was a low quality screenshot, and I couldn't get a great look at it. That move is j.C by the way.

It'd be even weirder if that version was the Japanese version. There should be no reason for that one, specifically, to be locked. I don't like how we still don't have a concrete answer and how Atlus USA has announced the official release date for Persona Q when there still isn't one for P4AU, but region locking the JPN version would be crazy.