Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Welp, have you heard about the conditions for Aigis's hidden super? And that input for Narukami's is already in his thread.

It doesn't seem that hard to believe, it's gonna take a while to find out if this extends into more of the cast.

I know Yosuke has one with the flying daggers after he activates Sukukaja.

That's not a "secret super", that's just a his new super that can only be done in Suku and is listed in his command list.

That's not a "secret super", that's just a his new super that can only be done in Suku and is listed in his command list.

Oh really? Then I guess that means I just knew about Yu's.

Doesn't sound like it's a hoax just yet, so I'll (kinda) believe it. Gotta see some pics/vids.

Welp, have you heard about the conditions for Aigis's hidden super? And that input for Narukami's is already in his thread.

It doesn't seem that hard to believe, it's gonna take a while to find out if this extends into more of the cast.

According to Xie, Aigis needs to be at 0 bullets, no persona cards, broken Orgia and 150 SP to use hers.

According to Xie, Aigis needs to be at 0 bullets, no persona cards, broken Orgia and 150 SP to use hers.

first I heard about AIGIS having a hidden super....!

SPeaking of Aigis and her supers, does any one know a video where we can see her Orion super in action?

Alright, sorry for doubting those who were saying that there are secret supers, but I'll do that when proof is lacking: http://youtu.be/2Kt9WD_bG_M

That's at least Aigis'. There was the claim that Kanji also has one and I'll agree that if he does, well, there's a good chance most others do as well.

Amongst other things, notice that she has HP regen while that Super is active.

-HP Regen

-Refills her Persona cards instantly

-Refills ammo

-Blue Orgia gauge lasts for quite some time, but seems 'hard-set', as her DP didn't take her out of Orgia and just caused her to Overheat in midair.

While it doesn't seem like something you'd see every match, the conditions for activating it seem plausible; the only thing Aigis can't easily do 'on command' is get Persona-broken. She can burn off all her bullets with 236B and force Overheat with 22B. She also has excess meter pretty frequently (less so now than in P4A, but still).

Looking forward to seeing the other hidden moves, eventually.

Edited by OutlawVinegar

Alright, sorry for doubting those who were saying that there are secret supers, but I'll do that when proof is lacking: http://youtu.be/2Kt9WD_bG_M

That's at least Aigis'. There was the claim that Kanji also has one and I'll agree that if he does, well, there's a good chance most others do as well.

If it was me saying he has a heavenly Potemkin buster secret super...that was a joke. Unless someone actually did learn about a kanji super.

If it was me saying he has a heavenly Potemkin buster secret super...that was a joke. Unless someone actually did learn about a kanji super.

I wasn't talking about your joke, I was talking about the initial claim that started the speculation that had mentioned the Aigis super and the Kanji super.

Amongst other things, notice that she has HP regen while that Super is active.

Yeah, kinda like Junpei's, but faster.

I wasn't talking about your joke, I was talking about the initial claim that started the speculation that had mentioned the Aigis super and the Kanji super.

Ah. But seriously if that were the case this game is essentially the new crowned jewel of secret supers.

I don't remember kanji being mentioned, maybe Junpei or yukari, but not kanji...might be just me :/

Ah. But seriously if that were the case this game is essentially the new crowned jewel of secret supers.

I don't remember kanji being mentioned, maybe Junpei or yukari, but not kanji...might be just me :/

Sounds familiar:

first I heard about AIGIS having a hidden super....!

I understand that Aigis' hidded super will probably never happen in compeditive matches, but it's the thought of them giving her even more stuff that bothers me. I like most of the changes to the entire cast, i like that the low tiers have a better chance now, but i don't like the fact that they keep giving the best characters more stuff, even if it's useless it still annoys me.

I understand that Aigis' hidded super will probably never happen in compeditive matches, but it's the thought of them giving her even more stuff that bothers me. I like most of the changes to the entire cast, i like that the low tiers have a better chance now, but i don't like the fact that they keep giving the best characters more stuff, even if it's useless it still annoys me.

If everyone has a secret super, why does it matter? It's too early to say that only top tier characters like Aigis or Narukami are getting this extra stuff, especially since Kanji apparently has one.

And to be honest, its a bit to early to be saying who is top tier and who isn't. The game is still fairly new with lots of new things being figured out.

And to be honest, its a bit to early to be saying who is top tier and who isn't. The game is still fairly new with lots of new things being figured out.

Those who have actually played the game disagree with you.

Those who have actually played the game disagree with you.

Fair enough, but try to remember that a lot of tech is always being figured out at this stage of the game. Not only are players unaware of each characters full move lists (as shown with these secret supers) but we just don't know what every character can do with their new stuff. All it takes is someone finding a new property of a move or special to change how they are ranked. Much like Makoto from third strike boosted up after people found out more about her and her karakusa loops. That said, I do understand what you are saying and for now people have an idea where characters stand.