Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

So everyone is aboard the Junpei hype train? Nice!

Im jumping on this train just cause I play baseball and this is my time to play ball.

To all of you interested in Junpei, please do know that his forum is up to date and full of footage. You're all welcome to discuss what you want about him in the discussion thread as well. :3

To all of you interested in Junpei, please do know that his forum is up to date and full of footage. You're all welcome to discuss what you want about him in the discussion thread as well. :3

I still need that 50 minutes of matches formatted so gimme time on that...or you could help me with sorting it out (I hate being sick)

Very surprised and pleased by the announcement of an Xbox 360 version (exclusive to US/PAL). I'm sure that ArcSys wouldn't have done one on their own, but it was Atlus' call to make.

Do you guys think Europe will get P4U at the same time as the Amercians?

Doubtful. Even if there is an EU build straight away unlike last time, the EU region is not just a single country. It has more than that and each country has its own set of laws concerning games. Not to mention that the game needs to be translated into other languages for it as well. Mix in the fact that neither ATLUS nor ASW have an EU publisher and you can be expected to wait (at minimum) 1~2 months after the NA version hits.

Do North America and South America share the same "Region" if P4U2 is region locked?

Do North America and South America share the same "Region" if P4U2 is region locked?

In P4U there are three regions: Japan, America and Europe.

So the american version is the one we (the Latin American people) use. I don't know if they're gonna change this in P4U2, let's hope they don't.

Anyone know if this is this a shot from the P4AU Mook releasing next week or is it something else?

To be honest, I didn't even know the mook was coming out this week. Does anyone know if it'll have frame data in it? For some reason, I remember it not having frame data for P4U/P4A.

Anyone know if this is this a shot from the P4AU Mook releasing next week or is it something else?

Sorry if this is really obvious but, what is a "mook"?

Edited by Strife

It's a book that contains the frame data for the game.

I never got why it was called a "mook" though.

Just to add, (as far as the UNIB mook is concerned, I never had any of the others) you get stuff like a story overview, controls for the game, and some concept artwork, etc.

Just to add, (as far as the UNIB mook is concerned, I never had any of the others) you get stuff like a story overview, controls for the game, and some concept artwork, etc.

In other words, I must have this?

It's a book that contains the frame data for the game.

I never got why it was called a "mook" though.

AFAIK, it's because it's part magazine, part book.