Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solless

[P4AU] General Discussion

Way back at the start of P4A I mained Elizabeth and Akihiko was the only matchup I actually felt good about.  Unlike many other characters Akihiko actually has to respect a lot of her stuff and his mixup isn't the best so once he is in she isn't that scared of getting hit and killed in 2 combos.

One important thing to remember is that both her DP and ghastly wail are grabs so jumping or hopping during pressure are safer than they would be against most other characters (this is also somewhat true for Margaret since her DP is also a grab).  You just have to be careful on the approach like with any annoying long range/poke character like Margaret, Ken, Sho, Yu, Mitsuru, etc.  Make careful use of SB kill rush and SB corkscrew, and don't forget 5D exists.

Yeah, so the Yukari matchup seems to be one of Akihikos worst matchups

Rushing her down in neutral is not working out cause she outranges him with ease

Neutral game is all about good reads

She can summon her persona for free and breaking it is harder than some may think (tried 5C and j.C but they are too slow)

Her pressure is scary too. Magarula is basicly a free mixup, she can cancel it from DP (block) too.

If we wanted such a great mixup opportunity we would need Maziodyne (SP) plus rapid (Level 5 Maziodyne gives us unblockable setup but she won't let you reach Lvl 5)

Her DP hits higher than it looks and if you try a crossup on her wakeup she DPs to safety (I think only SB Kill Rush can catch her, but the timing is tight)

The only good thing is that we can dogde most of her projectiles with 214C (don't hold C! The invul is gone after a few frames)

And SB Cork Screw can go through her multihit projectile (but it is one of the worst starters ever)

However going in and actually score a hit is hard. Every combo has to hurt. Anti airing her is difficult as well.

Oh, and don't use DP in this matchup. Most Yukari players use their persona for oki so the DP would lead to one broken persona card and a hard punish against us.

Any other ideas on this matchup?

(don't hold C! The invul is gone after a few frames)

That's not true, weave has the same invincibility even if you hold it. The move will dodge 5B arrows, point blank 2B arrows (Both normal or with charge) and her grounded 236236+A/B/AB supers, it can also dodge most arrows rebounded by Yukari's persona (The only one that homes in no matter what seems to be 2D>j5C), moves like the follow up status arrows of her 236C/D and her j.236236A/B moves can be dodged too but it's risky (If the arrow hits Akihiko's feet you'll get hit but if it his his head or torso you'll avoid it), 

The only ones it can't plain avoid are j2B and 236+a/b arrows.

Ok thanks for the advise. I must have gotten hit in the feet back then.

I watched some matches featuring Domi against Yukari players and he used SB Sonic Punch to punish her jumping arrow moves (j.2B and j.236A/B)

Need to try that out more often.

All videos I watch come from this thread here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8022-p4au-akihiko-video-thread/

It would also be helpfull to subscribe to FFxStrife and Jourdal on YT.

Also, I have found a new way of dealing with hard matchups where you get outranged pretty hard: S-Hold system

Even Domi uses it. Charge until you get to the special move which is the B-Version of Kill Rush with invul frames (once he starts running he is invulnerable)

However I don't exactly know when the invul kicks in. I just charge the move, let go of the button and hold back or down back to block a possible attack.

It is really effective against chars like Minazuki and can give you a good combo on hit (e.g. 4B > 8B > 4A > 8A > 6B > ender)

Downside is, you can get predictable because your opponent can see your charge meter rising. You can cancel the charge any time by whiffing a move.

The best situation to charge is while you are under heavy pressure once there is a gap you can punish it.

You can also charge in neutral but your opponent can just jump over you and score a fatal hit.

You make good reads and don't get predictable with your pressure strings (don't go for the grab every single time, use Caesar more often)

Use 2A > jc > AC > j.B and  j.A > double jump > AC > j.B crossups

After kill rush you can use SB Duck to crossup the opponent and start with 4A/B or 8A/B and end with fatal corkscrew

Learn some setups after fatal corkscrew: summon Caesar for gravity pull or hit them with 2A so you can air grab when they recover midair

Go for unblockable setups (only in awakening and 100%):

kill rush > 8A > 4A > 4C > 214214C/D > Rapid > 236C > 4B (full charge) > 8B > 4A > 8A > 6B

In the corner you can use Kill Rush > 8A > 4A > 8A > 214214C/D for easier execution

While you execute your auto combo do a 236C after the last air hit and do a charged 4B into 8B > 4C > 4A > 8A > 2C

Use S-Hold Kill Rush to go through your opponents offense and combo with 4B > 8B > 4A > 8A > 6B

That's all I can think of for now.

For visual reference just klick the link in my signature to see Domi in action.

Use S-Hold Kill Rush to go through your opponents offense and combo with 4B > 8B > 4A > 8A > 6B

Alternatively, if you land a raw S-Hold Kill Rush and it's a counter hit you can do the following combo:

S-Hold Kill Rush > 4C > 4B > 8B > 4C > 4A > 8A > 4D > 6B > auto combo. It does a solid 4.1K meterless.

As for the unblockable setup, I think that 4C should actually be 6A.

If you are refering to this: kill rush > 8A > 4A > 4C > 214214C/D

Until the unblockable 4B every hit is supposed to be blocked.

And you cannot cancel into Maziodyne from a blocked 6A.

I'm sure you can cancel a blocked corkscrew into Maziodyne since I've done the setup plenty of times (The timing is weird BUT it's possible), in fact that's what Domi does at around 15:48 in the video linked at your signature.

Seriously why wouldn't you corkscrew and instead weave for that setup? Corkscrew has enough hitstun for the setup to properly work, if you weave you're leaving yourself open for a reversal. As an additional note, the setup is still possible if you do a LV5 Maziodyne for whatever reason (Like, I don't know, maybe adding a 4C before 6C as some sort of frame trap) but you have to delay the 4B a lot.

Maybe it is not cancelable if you do it from a blocked level 5 corkscrew? Or I was not practising long enough in training, probably the latter...

I think that level 5 Maziodyne is not optimal for the setup because it hits the opponent after you land the unblockable and screws up the combo (and adjusting the timing so that Maziodyne doesn't hit is hard)

I always do level 4. Level 3 also works just like Domi demonstrated.

On another note if you instant block 8A after kill rush you can DP out of any followup that is not 214CD or 4AB

Also if you fear that the opponent will DP during the 4C you can always do 4D which dodges the DP and punishes it with Maziodyne or a fatal 5B if you see the whiffed DP in time before executing Maziodyne

I think only Yukaris DP could catch the 4D in time.

Anyway today I had some matches against a Margaret player. Her neutral game is annoying. If she likes to do j.B for getting in you can only punish her with a psychic 2B.

Pressuring her is not that hard since her DP sucks and her normals are rather slow. Just watch her meter so you don't get hit by her super.

So it is important to keep up a good offense and make some good reads in neutral.

Also who came up with the idea of an command grab with armour? Even if I manage to break that grabbing persona she only loses one persona card.

W-Would Akihiko be better if he had another low b-besides his s-sweep? *fweep fweep*

If his 2A was a low then he'd definitely be better. The startup on 2AB is a bit too long, but I still manage to get people with 2A < 5C just by them thinking it's a low cause of the crouching animation.

If his 2A was a low then he'd definitely be better. The startup on 2AB is a bit too long, but I still manage to get people with 2A < 5C just by them thinking it's a low cause of the crouching animation.

See, in a world with Sho/Yosuke/Yu mix-ups and pressure, having one low doesn't sound a lot, does it? I mean we have a  hard time getting in, D Duck is ass now, so is it that hard to ask for slightly better mix-up?

INB4USINGAKIHIKOWRONG :33

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s364/sh/cdc6ebaa-9b81-4bc0-848a-256d6f4f2271/d84455d2446ff464

P4U2ロケテスト
真田 明彦 変更点
(場所:23日大阪日本橋ロケテ)
転載可

■システム
キャラレートが0.8から0.7に変更↓

ペルソナ技が発生までペルソナが無敵に
2Bや牽制潰しのJCor2Cでカエサルだけ割れることが無くなった↑

■通常技

・5A
5F組みの5Aは始動補正が重くなり真田も同じく重くなっています。
現在の4Pt(16%)→6Pt(24%)に変更↓
・5B
FC対応技ではなくなりカウンターでも通常のカウンター技になりました。↓
始動補正が重くなり2Pt(8%)→4Pt(16%)に変更↓
1段目の仰け反り時間が減少23F技が入らなく(Cウェビ→Aフックorソニ)
しゃがみ限定の5B(1)→Bキルラッシュが入るので24Fおそらく22Fに↓
・5Dor2D
サイクロン連携中のD行動はサイクロン連携に派生可能↑
生のDからは派生不可
派生タイミングは終わり際

サイクロン連携中にD行動を行うとLv維持↑

使用例
CダックDウェビ(Lv1)→5D(Lv1)→Dダック(Lv2)→SBコーク(Lv3)
・足払い
サイクロン連携中の足払いが前進するようになった、これにより今まで届かなかったAキル→Aソニ→Aフック→足払い→サイクロン等が可能に↑
Lv5の硬直は-6Fで現バージョンと変わらず
・5(2)A連
6段目の叩きつけの後にもう一度ボタンを押すとAアサルトダイブと同じ技が発生
Aアサルトダイブと違い地面叩き付け後に相手がAフック先端くらいの距離で少しバウンド(コークスクリューで追撃可能)
補正が重い場合はBコーク追撃不可で空中受身可能、Bコーク追撃した場合でも壁バウンド後受身可能
コレによりコンボダメージ+ゲージを稼いで攻め継続が出来なくなっている。
【端A連】真田のA連は画面端から離れてしまうので現状での追撃はコーク以外不可、Aコーク追撃後は補正次第でダウン受身になるので少し走れるかも。

7段目のアサルトでバースト+SPゲージ回収
6段目後に手動で各種アサルトに派生可能、この場合Lv1上がるがゲージ回収は無い

6段目後の着地でサイクロン連携に派生可能
今までのAソニ→Bフックのキャラ限定コンが可能
補正が重い場合のA連追撃は6段→Bコーク等を使う。(壁バウンド後空中受身可能)

■必殺技
・ブーメランフック
ダメージが同レベル&同じ強さのソニックパンチと同じダメージに変更↓
コレにより連続技のダメージが減少
・SBソニックパンチ
弾無敵削除↓
・Dウェビ
後退の初速が上昇、全体硬直も短くCダックDウェビで通常技に引っかかりにくく起き攻めにも使いやすい。↑
・ダブルアッパー(逆ギレアクション)
Lv0逆ギレがヒットした場合の吹き飛び方が変更
ヒット時は垂直に浮いた後、真田の肩の高さ辺りで受身可能(ニュートラル受身後が危ない)↓
CHヒット時は空中受身不可、空中CH時のみ5Aで追撃可能

発生速度がサイクロンレベルに依存して速くなる↑
Lv5Aフック→Cダック逆ギレが繋がる
・キルラッシュ
ヒット時に相手が強制立ちくらいになっていたのが削除、ヒット前の状態を引き継ぐ
コレによりしゃがみ限定BキルラッシュコンボにSB派生技が組み込めるようになった。↑

使用例
相手しゃがみ、2B5B(1)→Bキルラ→SBソニック→Cウェビ→Aソニ→Bフック→CウェビBソニ→Cウェビタメ→Aフック→Bコーク→サイクロン

BキルラッシュがFC対応技に↑
・サイクロン連携中のミニジャンプ
サイクロン連携中にミニジャンプをすると着地までサイクロンレベル維持↑

使用例
適当サイクロン連携→mjc(Lv2)→JB(ヒット)→Aアサルト→Lv3逆ギレ→5BJB→2A連Bコーク
適当サイクロン連携→mjc(Lv4)→JB(ヒット)→SBアサルト→Lv5Aフック→Bソニ→BMAXフック→ディレイCダック→Aソニ→逆ギレ→2A連(6)Bコーク
・アサルトダイブ
レベルによるダメージ、ノックバック等の変化は無し
・コークスクリュー
AorBコークの補正が重く↓
初段補正22→約27pt、中継補正22→約27pt
2A連追撃不可(サイクロン追撃可能)
端のダブルコークも即受身反撃される。

Lv1~2のBコークヒット→壁バウンド後に空中受身可能になったため攻め継続が出来ない。
(足払い→Aキル→Bコーク後等)
Aキル→Aソニ→Aフック→Bコークは今まで通りダウン

SBコーク初段補正が緩く22→18pt↑
中継は据え置き7Pt

今までBコーク後に追撃していた連続技はSBコークで可能に

使用例
・適当→Aソニ→SBダック→Aフック(ヒット)→Aソニ→Lv5SBコーク→FC腹崩れ→2B5B(千枝クマには2A5B)→JB→2A連(3)→CウェビBソニ→CダックBフック→ウェビBコーク3800

このコンボは家庭用では出来ないのでAソニック中継とSBコーク中継補正が緩くなっている可能性あり。

SBコークの発生速度上昇
18F→8~10F↑

中央で足払いAキルラ→SBコークが可能

足払いAキルラBコークombが出来なくなったがSBコークombなら可能

被FC削除でコンボミス時のリスクが低下↑
・SBマハジオ
強制感電削除↓
・SPスキルダメージ
レートが下がっているので保障で与えるダメージが今までより少ない。
Bキル~Bコーク→Lv5SBサイクでサイクロンのダメージが約1450

■まとめ
レートが下がったので大幅な火力低下
現在使っているしゃがみ限定のBキルラコンボ完走で2500程度
フックのダメージが下がったのも追い討ちを掛けている。
5BFCが無いので端以外の高火力コンボはゲージ依存率が高い。

ゲージ回収のA連7が専用アサルトでバウンドするため補正値が重いとAコーク〆しかできないのでダメージ+ゲージ回収しながらの起き攻め不可

逆ギレからのリターンが無いのでゲージ不足になりやすい

新要素のミニジャンプアサルトはLvによって変化しないのでコンボに使いづらい。
補正が重いとBアサルト後に高空受身、コンボの後半に組み込む場合は現バージョンでも練習可能

中央でBアサルトをコンボに組み込むにはLv3以上のSBソニ又は空中ヒット時のBソニックからしか繋がらず、Bアサルト後の追撃にソニックが残ってない場合はBコーク追撃かDダック逆ギレ2A連Bコークになる。
(しゃがみ限定Bキルラ→Lv1~2SBソニ→mjcBアサルトは間に合わず)
中央ソニック~Bフック→mjcBアサルト不可

端の足払いAキルラコンはディレイAソニ→BフックBソニ→MJCBアサルト→Bコークでダメージアップ

基本火力低下と5BFC削除で逆転要素が減ってキツイ
OMBコンは必須

■起き攻め関連
サイクロンチェーン→5D→派生が可能になったので攻めのバリエーションが増えた。

Dウェビの速度が上がったので起き攻めがしやすくなった。

中央足払いAキル→Bコーク等の空中コンボ後の攻め継続が無くなり仕切りなおしの場面が増えた。

A連でダメージ+ゲージ回収しつつ起き攻めをする事が出来ないので、起き攻めをするかダメージを取るかになってくる(A連に関しては一部キャラを除いて同じ)

・A連からの起き攻め
A連6→手動Aアサルト[Lv1]でゲージ回収は無いが起き攻めに移行できる、アサルトがLv1になるのでその後の起き攻めレベル上昇が可能

・Lv5Bコークバウンド後
バウンド後→Cダック→5D→ダック→各種派生
今までと違い5D設置からレベルを上げた起き攻めが可能
QEやDウェビでの逆ギレ回避、mjcJB→Aアサルトで投げつりのリターン上昇

・裏周り
裏周りからの追撃はFCBコークの代わりにSBコークを使えば今まで通り可能、ただしBコークとSBコークはダメージが同じなので単純にゲージ使用率の上昇。

・Lv0裏周り
→Lv1AフックソニAフック→
立ち:ウェビBコーク約2000→サイク
しゃがみ:Bソニ→CウェビBフック→Cダック→Aフック→Bコーク→Bサイク

・Lv2裏周り
始動例:5B[1]Cウェビ→Aソニ→SBダック、A連[6]→手動Aアサルト[Lv1]→SBダック
①→Lv3AフックAソニAフック→Bソニ→BMAXフック→Cダック→Aフック→Bコーク→Bサイク
②→Lv3AフックAソニSBコーク→FC腹崩れ→2B5B(千枝クマには2A5B)→JB→2A連(3)→CウェビBソニ→CダックBフック→ウェビBコーク3800→Bサイク

影真田
Bコークダブル後の暴走が不可になったのとゲージ消費が多くなったのでコンボが大幅変化

生暴走のバーストゲージ消費量が少ないのでサイクロン連携→MJC暴走等でゲージ効率を上げられる。

暴走後にバーストが出来ないのでバースト対策を考えなくて良くなった、
中央Bソニックを組み込むには相手を浮かせて暴走→5B→Cウェビ→SBコーク→DウェビBソニというパーツを使う。

100%以外で暴走できるためSB裏周り→崩し→浮かせて生暴走というパーツが使える(減るかは不明)

ロケテ感想
他キャラも補正が重くなってる技が多く全体的にマイルドになった印象
減りすぎた技は減らなくなってます。

もしかすると補正値12~14Pt以降の4~2%補正計算が変更されてるかもしれません。

--

If any of you can translate, here you go.

4U2ロケテスト
真田 明彦 変更点
(場所:23日大阪日本橋ロケテ)
転載

システム
キャラレートが0.8から0.7に変更

Character rate (?) down from 0.8 to 0.7 - nerf

ペルソナ技が発生までペルソナが無敵に
2Bや牽制潰しのJCor2Cでカエサルだけ割れることが無くなった

Until persona moves actually came out, the persona was invincible to moves like 2B and JCor2C, except for Caesar who would get beaten/you would lose a persona card. This is no longer the case and Caesar will be invincible to this moves as well - buff

通常

Normals 

5A
5F
組みの5Aは始動補正が重くなり真田も同じく重くなっています。
現在の4Pt(16)→6Pt(24)に変更

Of the 5F normal, 5A will have more proration when used as a combo starter. Akihiko in general will have more proration - nerf

At present his proration is up from 16% to 24%

5B
FC
対応技ではなくなりカウンターでも通常のカウンター技になりました。

On counter hit it will no longer have FC counter hit properties, it will just be a normal counterhit - nerf

始動補正が重くなり2Pt(8)→4Pt(16)に変更

Proration as a starter is up from 8% to 16% - nerf

1段目の仰け反り時間が減少23F技が入らなく(Cウェビ→Aフックorソニ)
しゃがみ限定の5B(1)→Bキルラッシュが入るので24Fおそらく22F

23F moves will no longer connect (e.g. C weaving -> A hook or sonic punch)

Because the crouching only 5B(1) à B kill rush combo works, something (I can’t quite grasp what from the text since it isn’t mentioned specifically) will go from 24F to 22F (since this is a nerf could be the hitstun of 5B is getting reduced) - nerf

5Dor2D
サイクロン連携中のD行動はサイクロン連携に派生可能

While cyclone linking 5D/2D can now be used – buff

生のDからは派生不可

Derivatives into cyclone linking from raw D moves don’t work
派生タイミングは終わり

Not sure about this. (edit) I find this sentence a bit ambiguous but I think this means that when you are timing your attacks after the 5D/2D, you have to do it towards the end of the 5D/2D active frames. 

サイクロン連携中にD行動を行うとLv維持

When using a D move during cyclone linking, the cyclone gauge level is maintained (buff)

使用例

Usage examples
C duckD weave (Lv1)→5D(Lv1)→D duck(Lv2)→SB corkscrew (Lv3)4U2ロケテスト

Also sorry if some of my terminology is off. I don't play persona and I've never played akihiko before so I have no idea what his moves are called

More stuff!

・足払い

sweep
サイクロン連携中の足払いが前進するようになった、これにより今まで届かなかったAキル→Aソニ→Aフック足払いサイクロン等が可能に

using sweep in a cyclone linking combo now moves you forward and because of this A kill rush à A sonic punch à  A hook à sweep à cyclone(?)  now works - buff
Lv5
の硬直は-6Fで現バージョンと変わら

After you reach level 5 the sweep is still -6F

5(2)A

5(2)A chain

6段目の叩きつけの後にもう一度ボタンを押すとAアサルトダイブと同じ技が発生

After stage 6 hits, if you press the button one more time A assault dive will come out

Aアサルトダイブと違い地面叩き付け後に相手がAフック先端くらいの距離で少しバウンド(コークスクリューで追撃可能)

In contrast to the normal A assault, this one will bounce the opponent to a distance that is almost equivalent to the tip of A hook. You will be able to go into corkscrew dragon (コークスクリュー = コークスク竜 = corkscrew dragon maybe)

補正が重い場合はBコーク追撃不可で空中受身可能、Bコーク追撃した場合でも壁バウンド後受身可能

When proration is heavy, B cork doesn’t connect and the opponent can do an aerial recovery. When you connect with B cork the opponent can aerial recover after the wallbounce

コレによりコンボダメージ+ゲージを稼いで攻め継続が出来なくなっている。

Because of this it’s hard for akihiko to earn combo damage and gauge whilst continuing to attack

【端A連】真田のA連は画面端から離れてしまうので現状での追撃はコーク以外不可、Aコーク追撃後は補正次第でダウン受身になるので少し走れるかも

Because the A chains properties in the corner, only cork move connects. After doing A cork, the opponent can do a ground recovery and there should be enough time for you to run in

7段目のアサルトでバースト+SPゲージ回収

A stage 7 assault will give you your burst and sp gague back

6段目後に手動で各種アサルトに派生可能、この場合Lv1上がるがゲージ回収は無

After a stage 6 attack, you can manually go into various assaults. When you do this you will go over level 1 (on the Sp gauge/cyclone gauge?) but you don’t recover any gauge

6段目後の着地でサイクロン連携に派生可能

When landing after the 6th stage, you can go into cyclone gauge derivatives

今までのAソニ→Bフックのキャラ限定コンが可能

The character specific A sonic à B hook now works on everyone (?)
補正が重い場合のA連追撃は6→Bコーク等を使う。(壁バウンド後空中受身可能)

When proration is heavy the 6th stage of the A chain à B cork works. (cause wallbounce which can be followed by an aerial recovery)

So what I got out of this so far is that THEY NERFED AKIHIKO FOR NO GOOD REASON.

:33 Anyways, from your translations I take they're making Akihiko's Persona moves more useful; his D moves being able to maintain (not gain) cyclone meter sounds good since the start-up is relatively fast. Add that with the new change, we can apply more pressure instead short weak stuff like duck>hook or something. I can already fore-see doing like a lvl5 5D(long active magnetism c:) >SB Duck goodness (or doing multiple D's in a string). However, it seems you can't do a D move as a starter into cyclone pressure.

I don't mind the damage nerfs since Akihiko has that pretty much covered, and did want more ways to get in from the transition to P4AU from P4A. Although, I still think he should have a new low...

I like vaginas :3

必殺技

Super attacks?
・ブーメランフック (boomerang hook)
ダメージが同レベル&同じ強さのソニックパンチと同じダメージに変更

This move will now do the same amount of damage as sonic punch (?)

コレにより連続技のダメージが減

Because of this, the damage of continuing attacks is less

SBソニックパンチ – SB sonic punch
弾無敵削除

No more projectile invincibility - nerf

Dウェビ – D weave
後退の初速が上昇、全体硬直も短くCダックDウェビで通常技に引っかかりにくく起き攻めにも使いやすい。

The speed at which he moves backwards has increased, the overall recovery has become shorter (?) and it’s no longer easy to accidentally do a normal when doing C duck / D weave so the move is much easier to use for okizeme – buff

・ダブルアッパー(逆ギレアクション) – double upper (reversal)
Lv0
逆ギレがヒットした場合の吹き飛び方が変更

When Level 0 double upper hits, the way opponent is hit into the air has changed

ヒット時は垂直に浮いた後、真田の肩の高さ辺りで受身可能(ニュートラル受身後が危ない)↓

When the move hits, the opponent will fly vertically, after which the opponent can recover at a height roughly equivalent to akihiko's shoulders (neutral recovery is very dangerous) - nerf

CHヒット時は空中受身不可、空中CH時のみ5Aで追撃可

On Counter hit the opponent cant aerial recover. When you get a counter hit on an opponent who is on the air you can follow up with 5A

発生速度がサイクロンレベルに依存して速くなる

The reversal’s start up speed increases based on the cyclone level - buff
Lv5A
フック→Cダック逆ギレが繋が

Lvl5 a hook à C duck à reversal will connect

・キルラッシュ- kill rush
ヒット時に相手が強制立ちくらいになっていたのが削除、ヒット前の状態を引き継ぐ
コレによりしゃがみ限定BキルラッシュコンボにSB派生技が組み込めるようになった。

When this move hit it was pretty much forcing stand but that has been removed and the opponent will be in the same state (standing or crouching I guess) as they were before the hit. Because of this, after  the crouching only kill rush combo you can now go into SB moves

使用例 – usage example
相手しゃがみ (crouching opponent)、2B5B(1)→B kill rush→SB sonic punch →C weave →A sonic punch →B hook →C weave B sonic →C charge weave →A hook →B corkscrew cyclone

BキルラッシュがFC対応技に

B kill rush now fatal counters – buff

・サイクロン連携中のミニジャンプ – cyclone linking mini jump
サイクロン連携中にミニジャンプをすると着地までサイクロンレベル維持

If you do a mini jump while cyclone linking, you maintain your cyclone level until you land

使用例 – usage examples
適当サイクロン連携 (appropriate cyclone level) →mjc(Lv2)→JB(hit)→A assault→Lv3 reversal→5BJB→2A à Bコーク
適当サイクロン連携 (appropriate cyclone level) →mjc(Lv4)→JB(hit)→SB assault→Lv5A hook →B sonic →BMAX hook delay C duck→A sonic reversal →2A à (6)Bコー

・アサルトダイブ – assault dive
レベルによるダメージ、ノックバック等の変化は無

The knockback and damage does not change depending on the level

I'll work on this some more a bit later. Apologies if some of hit is hard to understand, there might be a mistake here or there.

What is this stuff about 6th and 7th stage?

Given the section it's in I think it refers to when you chain 5As. will stage 6 meaning a chain of 6 5As. I'm not sure though.