Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

so i'm thinking of going to this... would anyone want to consider teaming with me?

i'm not entirely sure if i want to use roboky or scumbag kliff

my scumbag kliff is pretty bad atm, but i think in 3 months i might be able to make him extra scumbaggy

Who wants to win? That's who should team with me lol.

Yo Team Jam let's go

looking for teammies probably - let me know. im bad at order sol and robo ky and regular sol.

I see it's up now. Thanks Eric.

To everyone expecting teams, it has been moved to Friday at the Copabanana. Alan is still working that out. NEC will be singles for all three games.

awesome. who wants a tipsy/drunk/who the fuck knows teammate for copa team battle? i promise to be entertaining if nothing else. :D

Alan, are we allowing same character teams?

He said we are allowing same characters, but we are character locking of course.

I see it's up now. Thanks Eric.

To everyone expecting teams, it has been moved to Friday at the Copabanana. Alan is still working that out. NEC will be singles for all three games.

Tokyo Tea(ms) 2013. Time to get tipsy and make sidebets!

Please everyone you HAVE TO USE THIS NUMBER TO GET THE GROUP DISCOUNT FOR NEC 14.

Please book your rooms ASAP.

Hotel Room Discount: Call this number – (610)521-9600 and ask for NEC Philly for the discount rate. ($99.99 per night plus tax)