Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

thanks, though i sort of was looking for not just the background, but the sprites that incorporate it. just the general ones, cuz i have the sprites for the character names and profiles.

I'd say the background on the versus screen (when the two portraits meet, before the match loads)?

Good news.

http://www.newwavemugen.com/~ggslash was updated and now has sprites for Isuka (RKII Factory, Leo and such) and GG Judgment.

First post was updated with info.

Now go download.

I did and I noticed the Leopaldon sprites were ripped and saved as 16-color bitmaps which screwed up the colors (Some colors don't show up). The Zako sprites have this problem too. I suggest whoever ripped them re-rip them and save them as 24-bit or 265-color bitmaps so that the colors remain preserved.

I noticed a similar problem in certain sprites in the judgement section as well.

Just incase anyone is looking for side red and black text translations, here they are. I'm sure alot of people have seen these, but for those who haven't and don't want to download the mp3, here are the texts. :)

Side Red

Side Black

I'd love to put the X and Knight of Knives drama CD text translations here, but I can't find them to save my life. :(

ust incase anyone is looking for side red and black text translations, here they are. I'm sure alot of people have seen these, but for those who haven't and don't want to download the mp3, here are the texts.

good idea, btw.

since i've uploaded Ed's translations on DL some time ago, i'll attach them to the 1st post (they are copy/pastes from the an old gear-project page, so no intro/outro parts, just plain translation - or maybe versions like IP posted would be more proper? opinions?)

I'm looking for anything related to Night of Knives Volumes 1-3

haven't seen anything except Vol.1 (link in 1st post)...

Ah, thank you Nekich! I'd been wanting to read the X drama's for forever now, and I couldn't find them. Anyways, I'd say it's a safe assumption that anyone that has KoK cd text translations, post them. :keke:

@Ice Prince: Thanks very much for the Drama CD translations :D Been looking for them for a long time, i kept hearing "just google for them", but i never did find them. Many many thanks ^^

for some reason my computer can't read some of the files. I think it's because instead of reading the names as japanese symbols, it replaces them with symbols that usually can't be used in filenames. could they possibly be renamed or can someone tell me how I can fix the problem please? ^^;

that may not be it -- i've had files that were originally in japanese text become "de-encoded" into absolute garbage, yet i could still open them with WMP or BSplayer or w/e. On the other hand, some programs (like BSPlayer) can't open files with actual japanese characters, even if you have those character sets installed in your language settings (assuming you're using Windows). try opening it with a different program (WMP can open files with kanji in it, for example).

This is a message from Bungiefan: "I used MegaUpload because that was all I could gt to accept the file. The Japanese file names are a problem when handling compressed files without the text support with the default programs windows uses. I've had my system enabled for Japanese since I installed, so I don't always think that it isn't the same for other people. If someone changes the names to just the track numbers and reuploads them, it will fix it, or I'll fix it myself when I can get another successful upload, if not just start a torrent for all of the Drama CDs and translation text files."

If not just start a torrent for all of the Drama CDs and translation text files

There is a torrent for those? Where?

I think Bungie meant to say that someone who has downloaded the files can make a torrent and put it up. The message came from an AIM conversation we were having, and I goofed up in a few places when gramatically revising it. Sorry if that caused confusion.