Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimsley-San

Your pet-peeves netplaying.

The amount of mind blowingness this mixup has... Being on the receiving end of this is definitely not fun.

It's called Disrespect, and it wants to say hello

To winners, these are pet-peeves.

To LOSERS, its called disrespect.

^ what zero says makes good sense. To someone who wins despite that its obnoxious, while to someone else it makes them very salty and angry hence the disrespect. Subjective nonetheless

One of my biggest annoyances as well as my greatest moments of power: 0 bar tagers relying on purple GETB. So laggy you cant tech a grab without missin the window or gettin TRM'd is annoying as hell. Getting a pretty good connection to one of these guys, teching their purple GETB and astraling brings out the sadist in me.

One of my biggest annoyances as well as my greatest moments of power: 0 bar tagers relying on purple GETB. So laggy you cant tech a grab without missin the window or gettin TRM'd is annoying as hell. Getting a pretty good connection to one of these guys, teching their purple GETB and astraling brings out the sadist in me.

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

-Emperor Palpatine 

Figures the day I decide to try ranked out, I'd run into someone who's faked their way to 100% win rate at low levels through RQing. IF YOU'RE GONNA RAGE QUIT ON ME, YOU BETTER SEND ME A STUPID ASS RAGE MESSAGE. How am I suppose to enjoy the game if I don't at least get salt from these people?

Would these circumstances be acceptable to send them a rage message about not rage messaging me?

He deserves to win! What are you talking about? He's obviously on a higher level than any of us can comprehend. The mind games are just too strong for you to handle!