Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimsley-San

Your pet-peeves netplaying.

I don't believe so, but if they're mashing on wake up meaty 6B that ass. They won't mash after eating a fatal.

Do you really think so?, most of the players online have no respect at all, no matter how many CH combos you do to them.

ive been wondering, if the oponent mashes their buttons to wake up, does it create lag spikes? cus ive had a couple of matches where whenever i was hiting him it would get laggy, and if it is posible thats one of my pet-peeves xD lag by mashing

Probably the stage. Kappa, or your opponent's internet connection is terrible. 

but it only happens when im mid combo xD i dont think its a lag switch cus its not that bad, but thinking about it its logical, if we dont have that good of a connection and y start sending lots of inputs it might cause a lot of data traffic thus increasing the response time of the connection right? (all this in a bit bad connection)

Do you really think so?, most of the players online have no respect at all, no matter how many CH combos you do to them.

If someone is going to repeatedly disrespect my oki, I'll take CH combos all day long. And then say good game.

I don't believe so, but if they're mashing on wake up meaty 6B that ass. They won't mash after eating a fatal.

6B meaty is gdlk against mashers and wake up DPers if they are slow xD

6B meaty is gdlk against mashers and wake up DPers if they are slow xD

I would advise using Kiba's 5A(whiff)>2B for DP mashers. Also calls out delayed tech.

A growing peeve is a lack of certain character appearances online, though you can't fault everyone for using Terumi, Jin and Azrael

another pet-peeve of mine is jin... i dont know why i just cant deal with his presure lol, my mind just shuts down. i see him jumping to perform j2C but i just sit there defending low... WTH brain!... its the only one that happens to me with :/

Terumi's Messanga. Fast as hell with little to no recovery. Have you ever lost because of a yolo Messanga? The salt is real.

Yeah. It seems that it can be done on reaction to Nu's 5D. I usually just take it as a reminder that I'm not paying attention enough and to keep an eye on his meter like normal. It can be baited though, too.

Terumi's Messanga. Fast as hell with little to no recovery. Have you ever lost because of a yolo Messanga? The salt is real.

I usually flavor my popcorn with it. >_>

But seriously, I've lost matches because of that stupid thing and I sub that freakin' bastard.

As long as we're having character related peeves, mine is for Hakumen. Sweet Jesus the damage he dishes out off a counter hit is retarded.

As long as we're having character related peeves, mine is for Hakumen. Sweet Jesus the damage he dishes out off a counter hit is retarded.

That awkward moment when every non-Haku player always fails to notice that anything short of a C lvl CH rarely breaks 3k in dmg.

That awkward moment when every non-Haku player always fails to notice that anything short of a C lvl CH rarely breaks 3k in dmg.

I should have been more specific lol. That one moment I screw up so bad as to run right into a C normal CH, things get silly.

Bullshit. I had a Hakumen do a non-CH 6B RC combo that did over 4K. I don't know how much it could have done because I died before he finished it.

> rarely

You can get more damage if you just OD / blow all your stars, but usually it's not practical.

It's important to recognize where and how you went wrong, 'cause that's how you get better.  Owning up to your mistakes and all that.  It's good.

This has nothing to do with getting better or going to the training room afterwards or not.

This is about "I feel good about that one and played to the best of my ability, it was a good match." vs "I derped a bunch of things and that makes me angry."

I think people need to stop preaching for a minute and think about what thread we're in.

I think people need to stop preaching for a minute and think about what thread we're in.

I mean, the whole attitude you were describing is one of my pet-peeves, so I think we're all proper and cool here.

Reppin' mah peevies hard up here in Threadsville.  Fo' realsies.

I'm trying to turn Zanrouga into a pet peeve but it's not working out so well....