Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimsley-San

Your pet-peeves netplaying.

Canadian burst? And here I thought there weren't things worth then domi and cali lol

Nothing worse than being exposed in midair due to a panic burst

Hey, they changed our reversal from 632146 to 23663214, how the hell do bang players do this?

BB has a LOT input leniency

I feel like it might be a bit much when 3C>632146D turns into 3C>236236D. But I mean on the defense. For how fast mixup/pressure can get in this game, I dont see how people can get these inputs out while blocking, seeing your not pressing 1 or 4 for a lot of the input.

Why is Nu's only reversal a half-circle input? I can't mash that fast enough.

I don't have too much problems with Calamity Sword..it's that damn counter assault. I don't know why I'm so terrible at it, but I usually just end up getting hit.

I feel like it might be a bit much when 3C>632146D turns into 3C>236236D. But I mean on the defense. For how fast mixup/pressure can get in this game, I dont see how people can get these inputs out while blocking, seeing your not pressing 1 or 4 for a lot of the input.

If you IB, it's pretty easy.

Midscreen combo for plat calls for sj9 -> j.C, I get tk j.236c every single time.

Also, getting grabbed when they get up. Hooo, man, oh boy.

Midscreen combo for plat calls for sj9 -> j.C, I get tk j.236c every single time.

Also, getting grabbed when they get up. Hooo, man, oh boy.

On pad?

Yeah. I guess it would be less of a problem on stick.

Works fine on pad, you just have to (very) slightly delay your jump after pressing 2.

My crap execution. I end up getting 6C instead of 623C like 30% of the time I'm fighting. Probably need to stop mashing so hard.

People like LordSpecterX who troll and leave without saying anything. Bad mannerism is the cancer of the fighting games.

People like LordSpecterX who troll and leave without saying anything. Bad mannerism is the cancer of the fighting games.

Happens to me too. >_>

They shouldn't get mad at you but they definitely have a right to get mad over that matchup.

Not when they make obvious, stupid choices. You'd think that this guy would stop sledging towards me after I punished it several times.

Real trolling is winning rounds with 5A ( '3')

-inputs 632146D- -gets 236236D- why?

I feel you. Trying to reaction Yukikaze and I get 6D instead and get bopped.

I'm the best!

Got a new pet-peeve... Found recently... Frame-delay. Ugh.

I absolutely hate when I know my attack should hit first and the server lags and somehow the other guy gets the hit.

I'm getting more sensitive to lag. takes a really good connection to do proper confirming of IOHs into fuzzies. 

Got a new pet-peeve... Found recently... Frame-delay. Ugh.

I absolutely hate when I know my attack should hit first and the server lags and somehow the other guy gets the hit.

You have no idea the rage that goes through my head when that happens.

Is barrier-stoping dashes really sensitive? I'm being getting jabs recently and I'm wondering if I'm subconsciously plinking it. Sigh to rarely finding a connection above 2 even when wired. 

Sometimes barrier brake wont even work, and latency will just smack you in the face along with that normal they threw

Real trolling is winning rounds with 5A ( '3')

Azrael.....

Is barrier-stoping dashes really sensitive? I'm being getting jabs recently and I'm wondering if I'm subconsciously plinking it. Sigh to rarely finding a connection above 2 even when wired. 

Works best if you map a button to A+B

Who are you?

New peeve.  People who use EVERY top tier character in the game.  It's not that serious son.  

Trying to do air combos in lag. :/

Throwing out guard strings in lag. ://

Doing ANYthing in lag. :///

It gets so bad some days I just mash random buttons hoping I win... otherwise I cry if I lose.

ACPlusR netcode is crap.  Utter crap.

Ironically I do better mashing buttons in BBCP with Arakune... for some reason nobody understands how to fight Arakune short of just sitting there, blocking and waiting for me to mess up.

Also, what is this "Canadian Bursting" I hear speak of?