Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BADC Results 9/14/2013

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + R - 38 players

1. KyleW (OH) :MA:

2. Brandino (OH) :OS:

3. Zinac (KY) :FA:

4. Jackie Chandler (TN) :KY:

5. Emba (OH) :ED:

5. Face (OH) :KL:

7. Alphakami (TN) :KY:

7. Circuitous (IN) :PO:

9. Amadeous (OH)

9. Klein (TN)

9. LunarRain (TN)

9. ShinSyn (IL)

13. Greats (MI)

13. Jetm (OH)

13. NickW (OH)

13. Servo (OH)

17. Miller (MI)

17. Naimat (TN)

17. Papstr (TN)

17. Minion (TN)

17. Dr. Mr. The Manatee (OH)

17. Dullyanna (OH)

17. Anne I Frank (TN)

17. Mr. Two (OH)

25. Bill307 (ON, CA)

25. Sinow Beat (OH)

25. Chrono Reyer (MI)

25. Axis the Beast (MI)

25. Ailerus (OH)

25. Soingo Boingo (OH)

25. Kris Lane (OH)

25. S-Alpha (WI)

33. XeroFaith (OH)

33. Ponder (TN)

33. Vissious (OH)

33. Llamah (OH)

33. Tiggy (OH)

Persona 4 Arena - 16 players

1. Axis the Beast (MI) :ballKA:

2. Miller (MI) :ballYO:

3. Anne I Frank (TN) :ballAI:

4. Jetm (OH) :ballAK:

5. ShinSyn (IL)

5. Bill307 (ON, CA)

7. Jackie Chandler (TN)

7. Matthias (IN)

9. Mecha Val Kilmer (OH)

9. Emba (OH)

9. Minion (TN)

9. Naimat (TN)

13. Blakmaphia (MI)

13. MMO Player (MI)

13. NickW (OH)

13. Dullyanna (OH)

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend - 17 players

1. Koopa_Klawz (OH) :HA:

2. Axis the Beast (MI) :TG:

3. Jackie Chandler (TN) :RG:

4. MMO Player (MI) :RG:

5. Mr. Two (OH)

5. Blakmaphia (MI)

7. KyleW (OH)

7. Emba (OH)

9. S-Alpha (WI)

9. Naimat (TN)

9. NickW (OH)

9. Silver (OH)

13. Jetm (OH)

13. Minion (TN)

13. Bill307 (ON, CA)

13. Face (OH)

17. Amadeous (OH)

Chaos Code - 16 players

1. Miller (MI) (Rui)

2. Jetm (OH) (Vein)

3. Chrono Reyer (MI)

4. Greats (MI)

5. S-Alpha (WI)

5. Mr. Two (OH)

7. ShinSyn (IL)

7. NickW (OH)

9. Blakmaphia (MI)

9. Anne I Frank (TN)

9. XeroFaith (OH)

9. Minion (TN)

13. EirePrince (TN)

13. Bill307 (ON, CA)

13. Circuitous (IN)

13. Silver (OH)

Arcana Heart 3 - 8 players

1. Greats (MI)

2. Bill307 (ON, CA)

3. Tiggy (OH)

4. Dullyanna (OH)

5. Pope Temmy (OH)

5. Mr. Two (OH)

7. MMO Player (MI)

7. Axis the Beast (MI)

Melty Blood results will be added once I know what happened.

Thanks again to everybody who came out and played games with us. Got so many more players than I was expecting. 38 for GG alone! That's more than we even had at the venue last time!

Shoutouts to everyone who made the long drive to Cincinnati just to join us. Bill307 from way up in Cantanialand, S-Alpha from Wisconsin (who was also the first to arrive!), that dude whose name I just forgot who dropped in from Washington, D.C., ShinSyn from Chicago, everyone who came up from Tennessee and down from Michigan... you're all awesome, and it was a pleasure finally meeting and playing with you all. I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out, and everyone's encouragement and cooperation was a huge help.

I've learned a lot from this event, just as I'd learned from each event before. I underestimated how long Top 4 would take (and how long BB would take in general), and I definitely have seen some areas where I can improve and make the next event even better.

So from the bottom of my heart, really, thank you all for making this event great and making all the effort worthwhile.

Looks like an excellent turnout. 38 for GG looks like better than a major from the past few years. Wasn't Mark going to go? Did something happen to that guy? I was looking for his name in top 3. Also seeing some AL heads who didn't play much GG before I left placing so high makes my heart smile. Look at Servo and Jetm up at 13, and Emba at 5? Amazing.

I had a great time for my first BADC! GGs to everyone I played this weekend! I'll definitely do my best to get to the next one!

I had a blast meeting everyone and playing +R. It's always a blast going to BADC and hanging with the people who show up. Can't wait for the next one!

Good job Kyle! Man the Ohio scene seems to be getting bigger. Also is SH playing anymore these days?

KENJI! I don't know if any of the cbus peeps are going to pop in here to field your question, and I'm actually in Japan right now, but from what I can tell, it looks like Sean is not playing? Or maybe he plays every once in a while around cbus, but doesn't come out to cincy events.

YO Matt!! How it goes? Thats awesome man that you are in Japan right now. I just started getting back into Guilty again and it's been awhile but been playing nonstop since +R came out on JP PSN. I will be travelling again and hope to bump into old/new players this year!

Sup guys.

Really happy this event ran smoothy and everything finished on-time for once. Well, mostly on time, but we weren't in the arcade till 2 AM again and everything finished up in-house so that was great. Especially since this BADC was huge, I know most side tournaments at majors don't even get near this many numbers for anime, especially Guilty Gear! So great for everyone to come out, especially everyone from out of state! Hope you all had fun and can come back to the next one.

Disappointed in myself for not being able to break into top 8, but I can tell I'm getting better and more consistent. Going to have to grind hard though to get rid of some bad habits and make my neutral game better. Hopefully I'll be ready in time for King of Bling down in TN.

Also; @Matt and KBnova: I can confirm that Sean's at least still playing and coming out to meetups in Columbus, but I dunno if he's really down for traveling. I'm gonna try to get him to go to Frosty Faustings at least this year.

I know for sure I had a great time down in Ohio. Kinda upset at my results but I only have myself to blame for that. I'm happy that I FINALLY play people in Guilty Gear that wasn't blackSNAKE constantly putting me through the grime.

Really enjoyable event, really cool people to hang out with and meet for the first time as well. Wish I had time to get some GG casuals in with the rest of Ohio but everyone was really busy so I understand. Due to my personal scheduling I probably won't be down for awhile but if something is happening next year, I will be there for sure!

GG's to everyone I played for casuals and in the GG/P4A/CC tournaments. Sorry I didn't enter, I was too drained to play any more tournaments but I'll enter next time.

Got some characters?

I'll add characters where I know them.

Looks like an excellent turnout. 38 for GG looks like better than a major from the past few years. Wasn't Mark going to go? Did something happen to that guy? I was looking for his name in top 3. Also seeing some AL heads who didn't play much GG before I left placing so high makes my heart smile. Look at Servo and Jetm up at 13, and Emba at 5? Amazing.

Mark was going to go, but some Life shit hit him last minute and he couldn't make it. And yeah, GG's getting big! Love it!

Circ and all the TOs and people put on a great show. GGs to everyone I played, had a blast ^_^ And thanks again to Kyle for making it possible for TN to come up, he was amazing all weekend.

BADC was an amazing experience, I'm glad I had the chance. ^.^

I felt like I've improved alot both in and before the tournament. I didn't get anywhere in the ranks, but the competition was that much fiercer, I'm not even surprised. I hope to level up my game in GG by the next time I go to Ohio.

Good games to everyone I faced. whether I had good odds or not, I don't feel like I wasted a match. Someday I hope to make my Faust an iron wall. :P If anybody remembered the matches, I'd be interested to hear if anyone noticed a particular weakspot on me that I could work on, I'd love to hear it.

Oh, and the other FG's were cool too. Even if I haven't really committed to any of the other games on the roster, I have much respect for everything that I saw.

and thanks Kyle for letting us crash at your house again, you were a great host, and playing and learning VSav on an actual arcade cabinet was godlike. That's something that I never really had the chance to do before and I had alotta fun.

I'm sick of seeing these results, no Slayer. :( When's the next Midwest tournament? I don't have a copy of the game, but I'll win.

First time going out of town for a tourney in about 5 years. Had a great time at the tourney even though I went out early. Got to meet a lot of cool new people and see some old faces as well. Mad thanks to Kyle for hosting all 10 of us at his house, his awesome coaching, and just being generally amazing guy.