Sign in to follow this  
VR-Raiden

[+R] Sol Badguy Wiki Discussion Thread

Use this thread to discuss the Dustloop +R Sol Badguy Wiki. Make suggestions, request info to be added, ask questions about info, etc.

Anyone that makes changes to the Wiki can post details of what they updated in here.

[+R] Sol Badguy Wiki

Edited by VR-Raiden

Are the frames for HSVV correct? I just threw Sol out of it on the ground.

As far as I know it is correct. I'm positive both ground versions of VV are throw invulnerable though. Maybe you threw him right before the VV came out?

From what I'm reading, it says HSVV has 5frame start up, and is invulnerable from frames 1-6. Airborne on frame 7, and from 7-11 he's invincible to strikes. If he threw him while grounded. It had to be on the 6th frame. Which is invincible... but not to grabs? I....can't....comprehend....:vbang:

I think we should edit the info on frame data to be more specific. For example if we say a move is 'invincible,' we list its invincibility to both throws and strikes. (For example say: Frames 1-6 invincible to strikes & throws. Or frames 1-6 invincible to strikes, frames 1-6 invincible to throws.) It may be a stupid idea, but it would make things clearer as to what 'invincible' is.

Bottom line, specify invincibility. Even if it is to everything. lol

I see how being more specific would make it clearer, but I think the way its stated now is the standard between all characters so I'd rather stay consistent. So "invincible" means invincible to everything. If it's specified what it's invul to, then it's not invul to other things.

In this case, hVV is completely invul frames 1-6. At frame 7 he loses throw invul, but also becomes airborne at frame 7 so he can't be thrown.

It would be rare to get a throw attempt on frame 7 anyways, since it would usually connect as early as possible that close (at frame 5)

Edited by VR-Raiden

This brings up an issue that a friend of mine pointed out, where he saw Pot vs Chipp (FAB vs Sammito), and the same instance occurred: Chipp's DP started, but he was PB'd out of it. Similar to HVV, Beta Blade is 1-8 fully invincible, and 9-12 strike invincible, while being airborne on frame 9.

Either this is a glitch, the frame data is wrong, or there's something going on that makes :psyduck: sense.

Only thing I can think of is that maybe you can get ground thrown out of the first frame of being airborne. Which makes :psyduck: sense, I guess.

As far as I know it is correct. I'm positive both ground versions of VV are throw invulnerable though. Maybe you threw him right before the VV came out?

This was in DI mid-animation on the ground. The voice clip came out and the other player acknowledged what they saw.

Only thing I can think of is that maybe you can get ground thrown out of the first frame of being airborne. Which makes :psyduck: sense, I guess.

It might work, seeing how you can airthrow someone while they are on the ground.

Sign in to follow this