Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doomscyther

Louisiana Players

Steve just doesnt want to admit that he misses you guys.

and shame on you for thinking he already learned that texan sense of humor

IZ IT COMPLIKATED????:gonk:

Straight I kinda am :eng101: , Btw Ask Legacy Tenma, She knows whats up :) Hmmm tightness......Anyway Good Job steve, keep up the good work and as for stoneman better plan that trip soon cause once harrah's takes over I might not get as much leeway for time off as I did with central:( . Jan 5th is take over day btw. But then again if PZ doesnt get AA then theres no point in going unless another arcade has it.

The closest arcade that has AA is in Austin, if people are willing to shell the extra dough we could make it out there. The problem with that though is housing, I dunno as many people as in Houston that would house 4 or 5 people on top of it being an extra 3 hours from Houston.

I get back on the 7th, but I'll need a day or two to get used to US time zones, it's a whole 13 hour difference here. :/ I'll try to keep you updated and see who can come, we'll probably plan it that weekend or the weekend after.

Kurum better be grinding that F/UC

My roommate played it all night last night. I'm playing Luvia. :v:

I've been grinding AH2. Starting on BB soon.

Kurum better be grinding that F/UC

I'm so sad, I won't be able to play it until the stores here bootleg the shit. They take forever. :(

I would do it myself if I had a fast internet connection that wasn't dialup, and I found some random blank DVD somewhere, but that shit is hard to find. :(

Stone, I will be down for Houston trip when you get back.

Cool, but we're not picking you up. See you there? :)

StriderChipp: I'm in Vietnam right now, I can't exactly choose my internet speed. :/

Ill have you deliver a pizza to my house, that way you will have no choice to come get me if you want your tip!!!!!! (5hrs or less or its free) On serious note, you will see me there.

Ill have you deliver a pizza to my house, that way you will have no choice to come get me if you want your tip!!!!!! (5hrs or less or its free)

On serious note, you will see me there.

Good Shyte Kobe.....Good Shyte:v: