Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uberdeluxe

Kitchener Waterloo(Ontario, Canada) thread!

A reminder for Kirito: I've got our tickets to see the new Madoka movie on Monday (Dec 9th) at 7:30 pm. I'm not sure how early we should get there to get good seats, but I'd like to meet at Conestoga Mall / Galaxy Cinema no later than 7:00 pm.

You may have difficulty getting in touch with me between now and then, since I'll be leaving for NEC Thursday evening and should be back in Toronto (where I'll have free internet via my phone) at 9:30 am Monday. Not sure when exactly I'll be back in Waterloo, but I'll probably end up taking a nap around 2-5 pm!

See you Monday!

Okay, I'm definitely contact you after when NEC end. Psykotic and Bill I wish you guys good luck at NEC. Give them hell for us Canadian game warriors. I'm be rooting and watching.

Look forward to seeing the movie, I can't contain my excitement!

Until then dude, until then!:)

Okay, Bill. Today is the day. So at what time are we meeting? I plan to go to the barber to neaten myself up, and that will be around 1:00pm. You have no idea how psyched I'm to see his movie. So whatever the meet up plans are just take your time and let me know since you'll most likely be exhausted coming back from NEC.

Hope to see you soon, and give Psykotic my shout outs for getting 4th at NEC for BBCP. I will defeat him one of these days.

I got to get ready and prepare. So until then dude, until then.

Hey Bill. Just letting you know that I'm heading towards Conestoga Mall right now. I'll be there around 6:40 6:50pm. I'll be waiting at the entrance at the bus Terminal. I'll see you then.

I got home around 3:15 pm today. I've had no running water due to water main work. If I don't get my water back by 5:15, I'm gonna have to see if I can shower at Mainbase or something.

I'm also hoping to wash my jacket, which smells terrible. If my water doesn't come back, guess I'll just have to wear a lot of sweaters. :/

I was planning to meet you at Conestoga Mall or the theatre at 7:00 pm, Kirito, but if my water comes back I may be a little late due to waiting for my jacket to wash and dry. Let's just meet at the movie theatre. I'll try to be there around 7:00.

psykotik dabes

pls be my carl master

Not until I beat Brian in a tournament setting :(

Until then, I'll continue to proclaim your message #carlsucks

Kirito: my electricity will be out until 3 pm or later. I'm gonna be at Ryan's house playing games (probably non-FG?) for most of the day. Ryan says you can join us if you want to bus over anytime.

Btw, I'm planning to sleep early tonight, maybe at 9-10 pm or earlier, unless I get a long nap or something. So if you wanted to come by in the evening and play games too, you'll probably want to come over on a different day instead.

Okay, sure. Just give me Ryan's address and I will try to make it out. Note: My parents' probably might want me to do something for them. I'll let you know where that goes, so until dude, until then.

Not until I beat Brian in a tournament setting :(

Until then, I'll continue to proclaim your message #carlsucks

are you going to the tournament this weekend?

I saw you lose to hakumen and Tager and all I can think is #carlsucks. This looks perfectly normal to me as it happens all the time here in Toronto. Especially Tager, all these people saying its a horrible matchup for Tager has no idea how this game works imo. Make 1 mistake as carl and you are dead for sure lol.

#carlsucks

I can't make the tournament this weekend, gotta pack up my shit since I'm moving out next week

I actually beat the Hakumen lol (the m-u still sucks though). I got bopped by Kagura though, which doesn't seem like a great matchup either :(

And yeah, I've been try to tell everyone that Tager v Carl is not as bad as it seems lol. Admittedly, shit's harder when you don't know the matchup. I lost to the Tager b/c I was playing sloppy though, I felt that I really shouldn't have lost to him but w/e, gotta hold that.

Also, that fucking taunt button T_T

lol aw =( I wanted you to beat brian so you can teach me Carl.

I've seen your online play and you generally play much cleaner than you did in the tournament, just tournament nerves I guess. I know you can probably beat those 2 easily if you played normally lol. Especially the tager didn't seem too impressive... but no Tagers are impressive now since Brian is Tager god. Hold that taunt.

Totally sucking up to you and brian right now like how the rest of the world sucks up to SKD <3

Mandatory #carlsucks

SKD is good, but I have no idea why LK loses to him all the time >_>

Maybe SKD just knows the Litchi matchup too well.

I can actually take games off SKD, but LK is almost unbeatable to me

Edit: Now that I think about it, maybe Ragna just kinda sucks :I:

This thread reached the second page. Dead games, dead community #RIP #RIP #RIP

(See y'all again in a month <3)

Hearthstone is so awesome. (And I don't even have it. Been playing at Ryan's place. :P )

This thread reached the second page. Dead games, dead community #RIP #RIP #RIP

(See y'all again in a month <3)

Toronto has been on 2nd page for the longest time until I revived it, and now its back there where it belongs.

See you on netplay

When I grow up, I wanna be like as gdlk as Pui and possess that old man wisdom.

That also means being smart enough to not pick bad characters like Carl.

jtxvs6.gifjtxvs6.gifjtxvs6.gif