Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uberdeluxe

Kitchener Waterloo(Ontario, Canada) thread!

Happy belated New Year and Christmas everyone. I hope everyone had a great one!:)

Anyways, Bill when are you available? Do you still want me to put Persona 3 Fes on your PS3? I also got my Tales of Xillia copy back from my cousin I let him borrow for a few months. The loser never played it and I spent 3 months without finishing it. Now that I finished it (one part of the scenarios, I'm on the second), if you wish to try it out just let me know and I'll bring it over. If you wish to, of course.

Happy new years errone :toot:

Northern battles is happening the weekend after the next one. Anyone thinking of going?

Sounds cool, I think I want to attend. I'll most likely enter for Persona since I'm so rusty in BB and I get wrecked in that game.

Hey it's Collin for those who know me and this is my first time posting on this thread! Anyways, when and where do you guys host casuals? I've been thrown out of the loop due to school and need to get back on track. Also Happy New Year everyone.

(cross-posted from Facebook to here)

Northern Battles #8 (2014 Jan 12) Arcana Heart 3 results:

(free-entry)

1. TeabagNation (Love Saki)

2. Rikir (Wind Clarice)

3. Arcana of Skill [RobFig] (Luck---no, SKILL Fiona!)

4. Joe (Wind Elsa)

5. Sol-Blackguy (Plant Akane)

5. DudeUnderscore (Petra)

7. Producer-san (Weiss)

7. NTR (Scharl)

9. ChaChaMan (Kamui)

9. Bash (Angelia)

9. Girls 4 M [Psykotik] (Scharl) - DQ'd 'cause too busy in GFs of other games

9. Brian (Heart) - DQ'd 'cause too busy in GFs of other games

13. NanhouDrops's Friend (Heart)

13. Akugi (Angelia)

13. ShiningNegro (ummm... :( )

13. F Wily (Saki)

Shoutouts to everyone who entered: we filled an entire 16-man bracket! If Karn, RyanKen, or Tenma could've made it, or if Mr. Mortified wasn't tied down running the stream, we would've had to run pools!

Shoutouts to TeabagNation, the Arcana Heart King in the North, for moving here a week ago from Salut St. Marie and winning the first AH3 tournament he's entered! Who knew Salut St. Marie had an AH3 community (well, 2 guys, or just 1 now I guess). The grand finals was very exciting: TeabagNation lost to Rikir in winners finals but ran it back to win both sets in grand finals, with some very close rounds!

Thanks to Akugi and umm... the other PS3 owner (A&C?) for providing the AH3 setups today. I should've mentioned that we rely on people bringing their copies to play.

Next time, I'll remember to buy Bear Paws more than 1 day in advance... >_< .

Midterms and stuff are happening around this time so there won't be much happening during the week. Games for Men is happening this Saturday if you're interested.

P4 is easy mode just get Metatron and give it all ignore elements, all invigorates and megadolan. Alternatively you can go get yoshitsune and Hassou Tobi your way to victory.

All jokes aside, I'm down to play any day. Though I'm pretty scrub at it.

We goin to evo

oh are you?

It would be nice that this time people who join BB are actually people who still play the game.

Brian should be going and Roldy as well.

That's the plan. I'm hoping that whatever boss I have for coop will somehow let me take 3 days off :v

Did Brian finally thwart his parents' attempts to gatekeep him from taking American $? :TG: :TG: :TG:

I plan on going, Bill can't go b/c of work stuff and Ryan may or may not go depending on how hungover he is since the smash party's happening the night before. If Ryan doesn't go, you'll probably have to bus + take the subway to Toronto.

Hey guys. Not that nobody cares if I make a reply on here, but whatever. Has anyone seen or heard from Bill lately? I'm asking since I'm still wondering if he still wants my PSN copy of Persona 3 Fes, and I need to get Kokonoe on my JPN BBCP (I still have the Japanese version)..

Sorry for wasting all you guys time, but wanted to ask!