Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uberdeluxe

Kitchener Waterloo(Ontario, Canada) thread!

Shoutouts to Bill / BillDing for coming with us! (btw, did I just pass by you at a bus stop?)

I don't think thats even possible :P I've been holed up in my room playing tales

Ooooh, I need people to help me clear a boss in Tales of Graces f. I'll keep that in mind. ;)

Anyone want to get together and watch the new BB anime episode subbed tonight? (Assuming it's out by then.)

For those who haven't seen this gif from the BB anime on Twitter yet:

http://t.co/HWKnonIj80

I didn't really notice the quality while I was watching, but looking at it in retrospect, it's pretty bad, lol.

Ahh the quality for the anime went down a vertical side walk. >_< Its like Muv-Luv Alternative TE levels of "quality"

Still gonna watch it though

Hi guys.

I'm in class.

I realized I slept through too much for it to be worth taking notes, so I am lurking.

No one came over to our house for two days straight. IT'S AMAZING. I got a lot of homework done and a lot of not fighting games done.

hi

I'm done stressing over an important interview and my assignments are finished for now, so I have a bit of free time :v:and I'm up for dokapon casuals but I'll probably end up doing work anyway...

UGGGGGGGGGHRHGHGHHH I think X

fairy type legendary = ez elite 4 champion

@Bill: today i learned that Ique isn't straight up faster a lot of the time, I don't know why but it's just especially good for OoT any% mostly. In fact, 100% is faster on jp 1.0 N64! No idea why but cosmo said so lol

Holy fuck, Sina's alive afneiulnawsikudv

How's ECE been treating you?

I am dying. Please help.

I'm going to Mainbase tonight.

Is anyone else besides Ryan and I interested in going to the CECC tourney in Toronto next weekend?

http://torontotoptiers.com/tekken/canada-east-coast-championships-oct-19th-20th/#more-10516

We'd like to register and book a hotel room tonight if possible.

Registration for the event and for P4A and GG ends in 2 days on Oct 13th. BB and Skullgirls are side games that you can register for at the event.

There was considerable interest in running AH3 on Facebook. It probably would've been an official side tourney if Skullgirls didn't grab its spot. It'd be really hype if Derek and/or Jon came and entered.

I'll ask Russel if we can run AH3 on our own (my) setup. Potentially we could use the setup for Divekick as well, which sadly doesn't have its own official side tourney either.

Welp, apparently Mainbase is crickets tonight and this weekend. Guess I'll stay home assuming everyone else is busy. :p

Well its thanksgiving so that's to be expected. I would have went except commencement happened.

I wish I could go to CECC but midterms:vbang:

Shit, 2 days without internet made me forget to register for CECC. Today before 7pm is the last time to register. I have to book a hotel room as well.

It seems that we're probably gonna fill a 16-man bracket for P4 at CECC. Solid game gonna be solid.

Ryan, did you not enter GG?

It seems that we're probably gonna fill a 16-man bracket for P4 at CECC. Solid game gonna be solid.

Ryan, did you not enter GG?

nah, I don't even have GGAC right now and haven't been to main base in a couple weeks so I couldn't learn combos :(