Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toanenadiz

[CP] Nu vs Hazama

The Neutral Game

Long Range: Your Tools vs His Tools

Medium Range: Your Tools vs His Tools

Close Quarters: Your Tools vs His Tools

Offense

Your Offense:

His Offense:

Defense

Your Defense:

His Defense:

Frame Data: Advantageous, Disadvantageous, and Punishable Moves

Neutral/Advantageous Moves:

Disadvantageous Moves:

Punishable Moves:

Gimmicks and Resets

Match Summary

so hazama's chains both outrange and outspeed our drives now. So.....now what?

Wait, hasn't that always been the case?

My only advice is learn how he works and go nuts, try and find a way to hit him with a sword or jump in and get a knockdown. You have to set the pace of the match or you will most likely lose.

This match up really shows how broken Hazama is, Nu is a good zoning character with some weaknesses like long whiff recovery and a deadzone Hazama has doesnt have any of that and has way better normals and can do really good damage from anywhere on the screen. This is the only match up that makes me salty and I played a lot of Liz against Mitsuru in p4a and I didnt think it was this bad =/

Did 2C get a hit/hurt box nerf? I used to be able to use it to beat out Hazama's chain cross ups but it doesn't seem to work now...

Wish I could get supra rage to come out more than 1 out of 100 attempts. I need that patch soooooo bad.

It's head invul changed. It went from being head invul from frame 11 to frame 37 to being head invul from frame 11 to frame 17. So you have 20 less frames of invul to work with.

It's head invul changed. It went from being head invul from frame 11 to frame 37 to being head invul from frame 11 to frame 17. So you have 20 less frames of invul to work with.

Jesus that's a nasty nerf...